King Rat Andy- Part 2

There's a hole in the floor! Jesus, you think angrily, Simon said the house was all ready! You don't want to fuss about with hiring repair men. Huffing, you take a closer look at the hole. It's almost like a tunnel! In fact, it's far too wide to be just an accidental hole in the floor. What the hell is going on?

Although part of you thinks it's best to just ignore it, the inquisitive part of you wants to know more. "Fuck it," you mumble to yourself.

Slowly, you step into the hole with your eyes shut and to your suprise, you land pretty quickly. How odd. Bringing your phone out from your pocket, you gasp: it really is a tunnel! Someone had obviously created this tunnel on purpose, but why? Where does it lead?

Taking a deep breath, you begin to crawl through the tunnel. Questions buzz about your mind like a some sort of beehive. What kind of strange house did Simon buy you? "I'll call that dumb bitch up later!". He better buy you some more Primark lingerie to make up for this!

Ten minutes, 34 seconds later, you're still crawling. The fear begins to overwhelm you. What if it's a never ending tunnel? What if you're stuck in here forever? Simon will probably find a new sugar baby, you think, heartbroken by the thought as soon as it enters your mind. He is the most generous sugar daddy you've ever had! Simon is constantly horny and loves showering you with lavish gifts and money. He's so great.

Suddenly, you see a light from above. The crawling is over. You stand up, your head popping up of the hole. Holy shit: you're in a house! It must be the house next door. John Taylor's house! This is crazy! Trying to be as quiet as possible, you climb out of the hole. You begin to notice your surroundings a little more. Wow, you're in the utility room! This is such an odd place for a tunnel to lead to.

In the middle of the room, there is a wicker laundry basket. A mad, fangirl thought pops into your mind. What if I steal one of his shirts? You know it's crazy, but the opportunity is there. He'd never know. He's probably got so many shirts. Surely he wouldn't miss one?

You walk over to the basket, excited at the thought of wearing John Taylor's clothes. You wonder what he smells off. With a smile on your face, you look down into the basket, ready to search for a shirt. Your smile rapidly falls...