Fanfic #1- King Rat Andy

Pov: With the back of your hand, you wipe away the sweat on your forehead and sigh. You've just moved into your new house and you have just brought in the last of your boxes. The house is so huge and you know it's going to take a while to get used to it.

For the last few years you've been living with Aunt Nicole in her tiny bungalow, so being inside such a ginormous mansion is crazy. Simon, your sugar daddy, bought it for you and you're incredibly grateful.

As it's still light out, you decide you're going to go meet your neighbours. Simon bought you the house next door to his bandmate John Taylor because he knows how much of a huge fan you are. It's been your dream to meet John and now you're finally going to get the chance.

Running up the stairs, you find the gorgeous bathroom. It's bigger than your room at Aunt Nicole's, you think, gasping at its size. Simon really was the greatest.

After your shower, you open the box containing your clothes. You choose your favourite pink bra (primark of course), as it always gives you that extra bit of confidence, along with a pair or shorts and a tank top. Maybe, if things go well, you could seduce John! A girl can dream. You've got a soft spot for 90s John especially. His beard was so sexy- you hope he brings it back! Maybe even the mullet too!

Walking back downstairs, you enter the kitchen. You sigh at how bare it all looks, but the prospect of organising your home fills you with excitement. No more having to share a tiny home with your Aunt. Of course you loved Nicole, but she did some really weird things, especially with her toenails. And the amount of huge bras she left around the house were enough to make you feel ill. Yuck.

Then, as you're looking around the room, you notice something peculiar...