King Rat Andy- Part 7

For the next few days, you and Andy stay in bed, only going downstairs once or twice a day or retrieve some food. Your brain thinks only about Andy. The way his hair looks in the morning, the feel of his stubble (he hasn't bothered to shave) and the melodic sound of his laughter. You are most definitely caught up in the honeymoon period. Andy is everything. It's like every cliché romance movie, but you honestly couldn't care less. Thoughts of Andy consume you, and he's been doing his fair share of consuming you.

It's on the 4th day, when a knock is heard at the door. And with that knock, all the happiness inside of you turns to anxiety. They're here. You'd forgotten about their arrival in LA. You ponder over the thought of just ignoring the door, but you know Simon has a key. He's only knocking to be polite. You leap out of bed. Andy gives you a reassuring smile.
"What am I going to do Andy? He can't see you! What if he tells John? Oh my god, oh my god!"
"Calm down luv. It'll be fine. I'll stay up here. Just try act calm. Don't worry." He hugs you tight, and you wish you didn't have to end the hug. Another knock signals the end of it, and you rush downstairs to the door.

Upon opening the large door,you see Simon, dressed in tight jeans, a pink t-shirt, a leather jacket and a leopard-print scarf. Oh, and a coffee in his hand. Typical Simon. He brings you in for a hug (it's not as nice as Andy's). You start to think that you were worrying over nothing. As your head lays on Simon's shoulder, you open your eyes. And the moment you open them, you wish you'd never. That smile. Thay sly, sly smile. John is here. You feel your heart drop. Shit!
Simon is completely oblivious, "Ahaha, I see you've noticed my old buddy here. He said you hadn't got round to visiting him yet, which I thought was crazy, so I decided I'd bring him to you. And Roger will be here soon as well; he's picking your Aunt up from the airport! Suprise darling!"
You feel unable to speak. Shit shit shit shit SHIT! John is stood outside your home. And inside your home, you have Andy. It all feels like a terrible nightmare.
"Well luv, aren't you gonna invite me in?" John asks, with a broad smile. Of course you want to scream NO, but how can you. Instead, you give a light smile, and gesture for them both to come in. You take a long, deep breath. Nothing good can come of this.

The men have been in your house for 20 minutes when Roger and Nicola arrive. They're getting along very well, you notice, but you've got bigger issues on your mind than your Aunt's flirting. You'd think she'd calm down after 69 marriages, however she can't seem to be stopped. After a big hug with your Aunt, you greet Roger. You wonder if he knows about Andy's escape yet. The five of you sit on the sofas and begin to chatter. John's keeps on looking at you, but you ignore his gaze as best as you can. You can't let him win. For Andy's sake.

You offer to go make another cup of tea, just so you can have some time to think in the kitchen. Once you are alone in the kitchen, you begin to pace. You're so caught up in your thoughts, that you don't head the door open and close. A hand touches your shoulder and you jump.
"'Ello luv. Need any help?" It's John. Act normal, you tell yourself.
"N...no I'm fine, thank you John." He doesn't leave the room. He's standing impossibly close to you. There's no escape.
"Simon told me that you're a really big fan of us, so it surprised me when you didn't come round to visit. Any reason why you didn't cope to say hello, eh darlin'?"
"No no, I was just...nervous. I mean, wouldn't you be nervous? Meeting one of your idols is a big thing." You want that to convince him, but you have a horrid feeling growing deep down inside of you.
"Aw, there's no need to be nervous around me sweetheart," john strokes your cheek with his hand, much to your disgust, "I'm not scary. I'm no rodent."
You want to cry. All you can think is, he knows! He leaves the room, a sinister grin on his face. And after you shakily prepare the tea and bring it back into your living room, you daren't even look at him, because you're worried that if you do, you'll burst into tears. All you want is to go upstairs and be with Andy. But you're stuck with your sugar daddy, your flirty aunt, her upcoming conquest and your enemy. And things can only get worse...