King Rat Andy- Part 4

It's several hours after the whole 'utility room event', and you're sat eating McDonalds with your new rat friend on the sofa. He left you alone for these past hours, so you could do some unpacking. But now, you want to hear the promised story.

"So, I don't even know you name," you begin, turning to face him. He's nibbling on a burger and you hold back a laugh. Placing it down, he clears his throat and smiles.
"My name's Andy luv. Well, in fact, it's King Andy the VI." You spit out your diet coke! A king? Andy laughs at your shock. Your eyes widen.
"Wait, are you Andy from Duran Duran?" He nods.
"I'll tell you the story, so it makes more sense. As you figured out just now, I was in Duran Duran. It was great, and then I left of course. Then, when the band got together, it felt amazing to be back with my friends. But I soon discovered that something sinister was going on,"
You are entirely focused on Andy's words.
"It turns out, John had been possessed by the evil Wizard Cuckoo Clock. He began acting very strange. Then, one night, I got really fed up with his behaviour and went to go sort John out. That's when he cursed me."
You gasp, horrified. "Cursed?" You ask.
"Yes. The wizard taught him some curses, in case anyone in the band tried to fix John's behaviour. He turned me into a rat, so I had to leave the band. You can't have a rat playing guitar, can you luv?" He laughs, but there is sadness in his voice. Poor Andy. You stroke his fur, trying to comfort him.

He continues telling his sorry, "So, after being turned into a rat, I felt so lonely. I was stuck on the streets of London, with no friends and nowhere to go. Then, I stopped at rat fight in some dirty alleyway. Some poor rat was getting attacked and after that, he and the other rats chose me as their leader. I became their king. Life was getting better. But of course, things went wrong. I decided to build a rat army to go attack John. It didn't end well. Thankfully the other rats escaped, but John wiped their memory of me."
"Oh I'm so sorry Andy! That's terrible." You sat silently together, until you could no longer keep quiet.
"So is that why you were trapped in his house? Also, why is there a tunnel?" He sighs, taking his glasses off. Wow, he has beautiful blue eyes!
"After wiping the rats' minds, John decided I couldn't be trusted to not get more rats onabord , so he kept me inside that horrid cage. Constantly going round on that wheel. And the tunnel? I had someone to help me dig."
"Who?"
"Roger. He comes round to see John, tells him he needs to go for a wee wee, and comes down to dig. He's a strong lad is our Rog. The house is so big, so John never hears a thing. And he's normally playing I Do What I Do so loud that you can't hear anything else."
"Does John not come down and see the hole?"
"Nah, he's too stuck up. Only Gela comes down here, and she's my friend. Poor woman. She probably wishes she could escape. John will never know I've gone. It's perfect. Thank you for saving me y/n!"

You're so happy to see Andy smile. You agreed to let Andy stay with you, until he finds somewhere permanent. You have a feeling you're going to get very close...