Chapter Eight

A/N: Here you go, a chapter in Harry's P.O.V!

Harry’s P.O.V

I took a deep breath and groaned, as I tried to sit up. My head was throbbing, and I felt like I had just come back from the dead. I opened my eyes, to see an empty room. That was for the first few seconds until the boys barged into my room. “Hazza!” Louis shouted, running over to me, and hugging me tightly. He then started crying. “I-I thought you were going to die. A-And then I wouldn’t have you as my baby brother”

I took a deep breath, “Lou… I might die if… if you hug me any tighter…”

He pulled away, and then Niall hugged me. “Great to have you back, buddy”

Niall stepped away, and Zayn hugged me, “I think Scarlet was a bit shocked by the scare you all gave us. Maybe she does like you after all”

I rolled my eyes at him, “If she liked me, do you think she would be so full of hatred towards me?”

He shrugged, “Who knows”

Zayn let go of me, and Eleanor, Danielle, Jasmine, and then Liam gave me a hug. The Doctor, I think his name was Brezen, walked into the room. “He needs his rest. If you could please go” they all nodded and left.

Doctor Brezen turned to me and gave me a small smile, “You need to rest for the next three or four days. No matter what your father says”

My father. Of course he would be one to object to me staying in bed for so long. Out of me and my brothers, I was his favourite. The sad part was that we all knew. I always got the praise. And if I did something wrong, it was ‘you’ll get better, you’re only new at it’ If Louis or one of the others did something wrong it was: ‘Come on! Look at Harry here; he has the makings of a fine prince’

They didn’t blame me though; they all knew that I had no control over that. Though it did get Niall quite upset at one point, it took us one year to get him back to his cheerful self. One year of Niall, not happy, not laughing, and not that hungry, it was quite a different experience, and one we (Especially Niall) were glad to have over.

I nodded at the doctor, “Alright”

A split second later and someone came running into my room, and ran straight towards me, giving me a tight hug. I took a deep breath and went to tell them to get off me when I smelled the scent of the perfume my mum always wore.

“Oh my darling, I’m so glad you’re alright” she placed a kiss on my forehead. “Do you still feel sick? Stomach pains? A headache-”

I stopped her before she could go any further, knowing she was about to start rambling on. “Mum, I’m fine, I just need some rest”

Mum turned to Doctor Brezen, “That servant girl, will she be still looking after him?”

“Scarlet,” said Doctor Brezen, “And yes, she will be. Is there a problem with that?”

Mum shook her head, “No, she’s fine” she then walked towards the door, lowering her voice when she got to the doctor, not intending for it to be heard by anyone but her and Doctor Brezen, “If anything, she’ll do him some good. A little love never hurts”

That left me confused. What does she mean a little love never hurts?

Mum left the room, and the Doctor smiled at me “I’ll be leaving now, Scarlet will look after you for about three days, and then I’ll be back to check on you, and you should have hopefully recovered enough to return to your princely duties” With that said, he left the room, and in walked Scarlet. Her eyes were a little red, her brown hair was a little messy, and her brown eyes had a look of sadness.