[038]

CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  🍑  *:・゚✧* :・゚✧

ELIANA waited in the car as her mother went into the shop to quickly buy some produce for dinner that night. She runs her painted finger nails along her baby pink dress, remembering every single moment that her and Harry had shared together. Being apart from him made her realise how much of a big part of her life he was, she missed him ever so dearly and and it had only been an hour since they said their goodbyes. Eliana looked up and out the window, her eyes soon falling on Luca and her other friends sat in the streets hanging out together. Luca notices his best friend and makes his way over to her, telling the others that he will be back in a moment.

"Ciao, how are you?" Luca queries, noticing Eliana's very upset state as she tried to disguise her reddened eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"Good thanks." Was all she could say, trying to fight the urge for the tears to fall from her eyes again.

"I read the book that you gave me, the poems are very beautiful. I really love Antonia Pozzi." Eliana smiles lightly at his words, knowing that her best friend would have enjoyed the book she had bought for him previously. "I'm sorry you feel so bad. I just wanted to tell you that I'm not mad at you. I love you."

Eliana opens the car door, causing Luca to stand back so that he doesn't get it. She wraps her small arms around his neck, tucking her face in between the fabric of his T-shirt as she hugs him tightly. "I love you too. Friends forever." She mutters against his chest as he holds her body close to his.

When Eliana and her mother arrive back home, she goes straight upstairs, not wanting to face her father right now. When she reaches for the door to Harry's old room, Maria stops her in her tracks "I fixed your room back up to the way it was." All Eliana could do was nod her head before she entered her bedroom, now only known as the one where Harry stayed before. She chucks her back pack on the floor as she walks around the room, sighing in disappointment at the sight of all his belongings gone. She falls back onto the bed, staring up to the beige ceiling before she closes her eyes and reminisces about her and Harry's relationship.