[021]

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  🍑  *:・゚✧* :・゚✧

ELIANA sits in silence with her mother, staring off into the distance of their garden as she gradually continues to drink her smoothie. Her mother's unexpected words suddenly snap her out of her thoughts "Tu l'aimes bien, n'est-ce pas, Harry?" [You like him, don't you? Harry?] Eliana didn't believe that her feelings towards Harry were very prominent, she always thought that she kept them very well hidden but that clearly wasn't the case.

"Tout le monde aime Harry." [Everyone likes Harry] Eliana adds, trying to disguise her agreement to her mother's words.

"Il t'aime bien aussi—plus que toi, je pense." [He likes you too—more than you do, I think] Annella spoke with a smirk displayed on her face, seeing her daughter's eyes light up at her words.

"C'est ton impression?" [Is that your impression?] Eliana queries, crossing her leg over the other as she grips the nearly empty glass on the top of her thighs.

"Non c'est celle d'Harry." [No it was Harry's]

"Quand t'a-t-il dit cela?" [When did he tell you that?] Eliana was genuinely confused as to why Harry had told her mother about his feelings for her when he had wanted to keep it all a secret the whole time, it made completely no sense in her mind.

"Il y a un moment." [A while ago] Annella smiled, lifting the ceramic mug off the table and up to her lips before she took short sips of the burning liquid.

Later that night, Eliana sat at her desk in the bedroom, transcribing more music as she awaits for Harry to return back home. She leaves the bathroom door slightly ajar, hoping that the light from the room might just stream in just enough to reveal his body that she wished to see. The sound of Harry's bedroom door opening jolts her with fright, making her soon realise that she couldn't look at Harry's body without consent, it was very wrong. So she runs over to her bed and jumps in quickly and turns the light off before pretending to be asleep.

Harry pays no mind to the slightly opened door, immediately shutting it as he entered the room. The sound of the lock made her cuss under her breath, he didn't even come to check on her or have a conversation with her. She hadn't seen him since their encounter this morning and this was how he treated her after the moment they shared together. "Asshole."