[030]

CHAPTER THIRTY.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  🍑  *:・゚✧* :・゚✧

ELIANA loved the feeling of being fully exposed to Harry, she loved the way his eyes darted all over her, mesmerised by her undeniable beauty. He peppers kisses all the way from her thighs to her face, pressing one last sensual kiss onto her now swollen lips. She goes in for another one as he pulls away but he doesn't give one to her, causing her to frown which makes him giggle at her stubbornness. He leaned forward pressing his rosy lips against her neck, lightly sucking on her skin as she exhales deeply, enjoying the sensation with her eyes closed in pleasure. "Harry." She breathed heavily, causing him to pull her body on top of his swiftly. He loved the way that she moaned his name, it was like music to his ears.

Eliana's manicured fingers pulled gently at the Harry's waistband to his white boxers, her eyes widening immediately at his large size which caused Harry to smirk to himself. Lust began to take over her body completely as she urges him to be inside of her. "Please Harry." Eliana begged against his lips as she lean forward to meet his face, Eliana takes his hard length out of his briefs before chucking them to the side, slowing beginning to pump him which causes a groan to escape his perfect lips.

Eliana was growing more and more impatient by the second and Harry could sense it on her beautiful face. Now that this intimate moment was finally happening between the pair, she couldn't have been happier. "Wait, I haven't done this position before." She awkwardly mentions as she hovers her heat over his length, gulping down the saliva forming in the back of her throat. Harry sends her a sympathetic smile as he grabs ahold of her hips, "I'll help you don't worry okay? I'm sure you'll do great." He tries to reassure her and it seemed to work as she nodded.

Harry aligns himself at her entrance before he lets out a moan as she sinks onto his hardened length slowly. She sat there for just a moment, adjusting to his size as she takes a deep breath. "You okay?" Harry questions, checking up on her, she nods as the pain begins to ease away. He closes his eyes in euphoria as Eliana bites down on her lip, letting out a loud throaty moan into the room around her as she begins to move up and down onto his length. Harry's large hands rubbed up Eliana's back as the sensation of her around him made him lose focus for a moment. She began to move her hips against him, whimpering at the pleasurable sensation as she buries her face into the crook his neck. "Oh God." Harry panted heavily as she moved against him rhythmically, her pace soon picking up slightly before Harry decided to increase the pressure by moving against her.

She pulled against his curly hair and moaned loudly before Harry passionately pressed his red lips against hers. "You're so gorgeous." Harry grunted as he cupped her jaw, watching her face contorted in pleasure with his fingers tightened around her perfect face. His hand snaked between them before he rubbed her clît as he watched himself stroke in and out of her desperately. Eliana gripped his chestnut hair even tighter, feeling herself already on her way to climax. Harry holds his hand over her mouth as an attempt to block out her sounds of pleasure, they didn't want to get caught after all.