[001]

CHAPTER ONE.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  🍑  *:・゚✧* :・゚✧

ELIANA flipped the cotton sheets off her body swiftly as soon as she awoke from her slumber, still unable to deal with the unbearable heat that Italy possessed, especially in the summer time. Her messy chocolate locks were sprawled out all over her pillow as she yawned and stretched her body out to get ready for the day. She swings her tanned legs off the side of the bed, rubbing her eyes gently to clear her vision before she stood up. The sound of a car door closing caught her attention which directed her towards the window, she pushed past the sheer curtains that were gently blowing from the breeze.

She gazes upon the unfamiliar man she had never seen before, admiring his simple yet tasteful fashion taste as he greets the gardener, Giovanni. She intently watches as he runs his hand through his chestnut curls, his other hand still grabbing a hold of the handle to his suitcase. Eliana couldn't really make out his features from upstairs where she was currently located but she could tell that the strange man was very attractive from what she could tell. Her father often took in a studies major every summer, so she wasn't completely shocked that he done the same thing this year. In the past, most of them were girls so it was quite exciting in a way to have a boy come to stay at the house.

Eliana decides it's probably best to go downstairs and greet the man, so she makes her way into the bathroom, which is now shared between her and this stranger. The two rooms were connected by this bathroom, however she didn't mind at all really, as long as they weren't messy and kept the place clean after they've used it. She brushes her teeth and combs through her knotted hair before she makes her way over to her wardrobe. She trails her painted finger nails across all of her clothing, soon stopping and smiling when she reached one of her favourite yellow flowery patterned sun dress. She wanted to make a good first impression with this man, considering they were to be living together.

She sprays herself with a few pumps of perfume before she begins to make her way down the large stair case in her home, hand trailing down the banister to make sure her clumsiness doesn't get the best of her. She stops at the bottom step when she notices the attractive man being led into her father's study, soon eyeing up his luggage that had been left on the floor in the corridor of the home. She begins to continue walking down and into the study, her mother Annella immediately smiling at the sight of her daughter. "Aiuta Harry a portare le sue cose in camera tua." [help bring Harry's things up to your room]