[019]

CHAPTER NINETEEN.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  🍑  *:・゚✧* :・゚✧ 

THEY sit in silence together, the only sound of crickets keeping the atmosphere from being completely dead. Eliana shifts her head up into the palm of her hand as she leans on her elbow to prop herself up, she looks over at Harry who seemed to have copied her earlier action of pulling the grass out underneath from the ground. Eliana had always been the one to remove her gaze quickly when she had gotten caught but this time she didn't even shift, she let Harry stare back at her intensely, she wasn't scared anymore. It was almost as if finally, Eliana spoke through her thoughts to Harry—saying this is who I am, this is who you are and this is what I want. She wanted to kiss him so badly in this precise moment, it was like she sent a spell to him telling him to do just that.

"You're making things very difficult for me." Harry sighed deeply, taking in the fresh air outside into his lungs.

"Why am I making things difficult?" Eliana questioned, still watching Harry as he ruffles his ring cladded fingers through his fluffy curly locks.

"Because it would be very wrong." He spoke with a stern face as he turned towards Eliana, soon lying down flat on his back right next to her. "I'm not going to pretend that the thought hasn't crossed my mind." Eliana was in shock to know that Harry had thought about her in a romantic way, she had always thought that the feelings were very one sided.

"I'd be the last to know." She huffs, rolling her eyes. She wished that Harry would have just told her how he felt instead of being rude to her on purpose to keep his true feelings for the girl hidden. Harry shifts his body closer to hers, feeling her warmth radiate against him from the close proximity. He lingers his gaze directly on her beautiful face, studying her perfect features as he drags his thumb gently over her bottom lip. Eliana's heart begins to palpitate faster the more that Harry's touch lingered on her skin, causing intense goosebumps to form all over her arms from the touch she's dreamed of since she first laid her eyes on him.

Harry leans his rosy lips close to hers but he doesn't connect them, she feels his hot breath fanning against her face which just makes her desperate to crash her swollen lips up close to his. "Better now?" He mutters against her, causing Eliana to shake her head in annoyance at the teasing he was doing to her. Harry lifts his body up to hover over her petite frame, his hand placed next to her head to keep his balance so that he doesn't crush her. Their fronts touch as he places his lips onto hers, slowly moving them in sync with one another as he drags his large hand up her thigh and slightly under her dress. "I think we should go." Harry spoke as he pulled off and landed next to her, he suddenly realised that was he was doing was wrong and his feelings had gotten the best of him.

"Not yet." She shakes her head in disagreement.

"We can't do this—I know myself. So far we've behaved, we've been good. Neither of us have done anything for us to be ashamed of. Let's just keep it that way, I want to be good." Harry said as he scratched the back of his neck gently. For sure he wanted to continue with Eliana but he knew that it couldn't go any further, no matter how much he wanted to. But he didn't want to hurt her feelings.