[034]

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  🍑  *:・゚✧* :・゚✧

THE Perlman's sat underneath the tree on the swing as they conversed with one another in their bathing suits, casually sipping their drinks as the time went by. Eliana floats around in the pool peacefully, soaking up the suns golden rays above as it tops up the bronze colour on her skin. Harry sits on the edge with his feet gently dipped in the water, trying not to be too obvious with his lingering gaze on the girl that he's struggling to pry his eyes away from. He licks his bottom lip as he stares at her beautiful soaked body, wishing he could just jump in the water right now and kiss her desperately.

"I hurt Luca's feelings. Love is hard." Eliana deeply sighs, leaning her elbows on the ledge next to Harry's legs before she lays her head down on top. She couldn't believe that Luca had gained feelings for her, this was what she was always worried about when they started having sex together, and now it had happened and she felt like she was loosing her best friend and their relationship completely.

Her father watches close by as he sees Harry's foot dragging up the side of her hip gently, he too was beginning to see the romantic relationship that these two had began to form. "Harry told me that he has to go to Bergamo for a couple of days to do some research at the university for his art studies before he leaves." Angelo informed his wife, gently running his fingers along her tanned thigh.

"Oh maybe Eliana could go with him? It would be nice for them to get away for a couple of days." It seemed that both of Eliana's parents were trying to push them to spend more time together before Harry left Italy, it was clear they were both okay with the two maybe even forming a relationship.

As the sun began to set later that day, Harry and Eliana took their bikes to the town square just to get some alone time with one another. They stop when they get to a World War I memorial statue, placing their bikes down onto the cobbled paths of the street. Eliana walks up the couple of steps to the statue, trying to wrap her small arms around it in a sort of embrace. "They're too big for even two men to get their arms around." She giggles, causing Harry to go around to the other side and embrace it to prove her point.

As Harry shows the girl the huge space between them, he sneaks up around the statue and wraps his arms around her waist and spins her around which causes her to giggle uncontrollably. He kisses her cheek and neck repeatedly as she squirms from the ticklish feeling, pressing her behind lightly up against his front. Harry suddenly puts his hand up against her sacred area, gently skimming his fingers over it gently which causes a gasp to escape her lips at the unsuspected action. "Not here." She firmly responds, turning around to face the English man. She wraps her arms around his neck before she stands on her tip toes to place a passionate kiss on top of his rosy lips. They were both very lucky that nobody was out to see him do such a thing.