[025]

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  🍑  *:・゚✧* :・゚✧

THE next morning, Eliana sat at her desk with a pen in hand, staring mindlessly at the window as she thought about what to write on her note to Harry. The gentle cool breeze blew through the sheer curtains, causing her chocolate locks to delicately move down her back as she tapped the pen on her forehead, trying to think of the best possible way to word what was on her mind. For some reason, Harry hadn't spoke to her properly for atleast two days and she didn't quite understand as to the reason why. Maybe it was the kiss they had shared before? Maybe it scared him. Who knows? Once the words came into her head, she wrote in her perfect hand writing 'Can't stand the silence, I need to speak to you' she smiled before she folded it up and slid it underneath Harry's door, soon making her way downstairs for breakfast.

Eliana sat at the iron table in the garden with her family, focusing on spreading the honey onto her toast as she made sure to spill it out all evenly. Harry soon entered into the garden, greeting the Perlman's as he pulled out his chair. "Buongiorno." [good morning] Eliana looked up to the attractive man who was wearing a white button up T-shirt, with atleast three of the top buttons undone. He ignored her gaze as she stared at him, waiting for him to look back at her so she could atleast smile. But he never did.

Harry decided to stray away from the eggs that he had pretty much every day for breakfast, he chose to have some buttered toast instead. As Maria poured the apricot juice into Harry's glass in front of him, he took a large bite into the toast, licking the excess butter off the tips of his fingers. "Did you enjoy yourself last night?" Harry queries, causing Eliana to choke on her water as she took a large gulp.

"Yes very much." She smiled and nodded after she had composed herself. She wondered how Harry would react if he knew that she had lost her virginity to Luca last night at the river. Would he have been bothered? Would he be jealous? Would he not care at all?

"Don't forget Mr Keller and Mr Howell are coming for dinner tonight. So make sure you wear the dress that they got you, it will make them happy." Eliana nods at her mother's words before she looked away from her daughter's direction. She rolled her eyes immediately, knowing that the dress was nothing at all like her fashion taste and it was too big for her. But if it was going to make the guests happy then she'd just have to do it.

Eliana made her way back up to her bedroom after breakfast, eager to see if Harry had wrote her a note back. She smiles as she enters and sees a small piece of white paper on the wood floor, she plops herself down flat on her bed as she raised her knees into the air. She carefully opened up the folded note, eyes skimming over Harry's slightly messy handwriting. 'Grow up. I'll meet you at midnight.' He wrote. She smiles happily at the thought of spending time with the green eyed man tonight, but soon frowns when she looks at the clock on her bed side table. It was only ten thirty in the morning.