[002]

CHAPTER TWO.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  🍑  *:・゚✧* :・゚✧

ELIANA enters her father's study, her eyes immediately catching the attention of the man who's sat on the sofa drinking water out of the glass in his large hand. After finally being able to see his features more up close and personal, it was clearly obvious that his looks intrigued her a lot. He was very handsome and she couldn't stop staring at his perfectly sculpted face. He had a very slight stubble growing over his sharp jawline, the most enchanting emerald orbs and the most rosy coloured lips she had ever seen before. They looked very kissable. She could tell that his man was clearly not used to the Italian heat, he had a slight mark of sweat on the top of his forehead, he clearly wasn't from somewhere where it was hot most of the time.

"This is Harry, he will be staying with us to continue his art studies." Her father Angelo spoke happily, folding his arms between each other as he leant back into his office chair.

"I'm Eliana." She smiles lightly, holding out her small hand for the man to shake.

"Hi." He bluntly responds, shaking her hand back with completely no emotion displayed on his face. Eliana found this very rude, he could atleast pretend to be nice to her considering they were to be living together for a while. She shook her annoyed thoughts away when she realised that Harry had an English accent, she thought it was very cute to say the least. Both Harry and Eliana leave the study together, not a single word being exchanged between the two. She grabs Harry's backpack off the floor as she makes her way up to her bedroom, gently pushing the door open before she places his bag on the top of the bed.

"My room is now your room. I'll be next door." She notes as she watches him fall flat back onto the bed, the springy mattress making lots of creaky noises in the process. He yawns as he closes his eyes for a spilt second, she could tell he was completely exhausted from the travelling. "We're sharing the bathroom aswell. It's the only way for me to leave my room." Harry doesn't respond to her words and that's when she approaches him, she stands over the side of the bed noticing the small snores escaping his perfect lips. She smiles at his peaceful state before she reaches for the door handle to the bathroom, wondering what she had done wrong for him to treat her so strangely.