Chapter 4

A/N I still don’t have a name for my brother if you can help me with that. That would be awesome.

We got out of the airplane. “We should hurry up before the fans find us.” Harry told us.  We got to the car. “So can you tell me now.” “No.” My phone began  to ring. “Hello.” “Don’t say anything.” “I won’t.” “Do you want Harry to get hurt.” “No please not him.” “You better not say anything.” “I won’t.” He hanged up. “Who was it?” “Damon.” “Why can’t you tell me.” “He know I’m going to tell you Niall.”

Louis:“knows what.”

Niall:“tell us.”

Me:” in the hotel I promise.”

Niall:” fine.”

We got to the to the hotel. Niall came to my room. “Spill it.” “About 6 months ago I had to make a deal with him.” “What kind of deal?” “He can be with any girl he wants.” “What? Why?” “He said if I didn’t make the deal with him he will hurt me.” “What he wouldn’t hurt you?” “If I ever brake up with him he said he is going to hurt Harry first and then all you guys.” “We have to do something.” “No please.” “Why?” “He going to hurt me.” “It’s for your own good.” “Please Niall.” “When he hurts you what are we going to do then?” “Then he hurts me. Please don’t do anything Niall.” “We have to tell the guys.” “I can’t.” “We will do it together.” “But.” “They have the right to know.” “Okay.” Niall open the door. Harry was there. “Te guys want to know if they can come in.” “Yeah.” I answered him. The guys came in. “So.” Louis said looking confuse. “Tell them.” Niall telling me while having his arm around my shoulder.

Me:” promise me that you guys won’t do anything.”

Liam:“how bad is it?”

Me:“Promise me.”

All:” we promise.”

Me:“about 6 months ago I made a deal with Damon.”

Liam:” about what.”

Me: “he can be with whoever he wants.” “If I didn’t make the deal with him. He would.. He.”

Zayn:“he will what.”

Me:” he will hurt Harry than all if you guys.”

Liam:“you should have told us.”

Me:“he going to hurt you guys than me.”

Harry:“what did you get yourself into?”

Me: “I don’t know. I feel bad.”

Louis:“Would he find out you told us.”

My phone began to ring.

Zayn:“who is it?”

Me:” Damon.”

I picked up the phone. “Hello.” “You couldn’t keep your mouth shut.” “I didn’t tell them.” “Don’t lie to me. I know you told them.” “I didn’t tell them.” “That doesn’t work anymore. I know you told them.” “I don’t tell them.” “Tell them they are invited to the wedding.” “What wedding?” “Our wedding.” “Okay ill tell them.” “By the way I will hurt you first.” He hugged up.

Harry: “What did he say?”

Me:“He knows that you guys know.”