Chapter 2

We finished eating. I went for a walk. My phone began to ring. It was Harry. “Hello.” “Were are you?” “Out side why.” “Were looking for you.” “I’ll be home in 20 minutes.” I sat on a bench. “Hey may I sit with you.” “Go head.” She broke the silent. “Hi my name is Emma.” “Hi Emma I’m Carolina.” “You have such a beautiful name.” “Thank you.” “Do you live with your mom.” “No I live with some friends.” “Why don’t you live with your mom.” “She lives in Chicago. She gave me her house.” “She is a wonderful lady.” “I know.” “Do you know who your real mom is.” “Um no. How do you know that?” “Hi mija.” How did she find me? I can’t I walked away from her. “Please wait.” “Why? Why should I wait. After 19 years. Now you want me. No I won’t wait.” “Please let me explain ” I just walked away and went home. I know she followed me home. “Were were you.” “I went for I walk.” I walked away from Harry and went to my room. I close the door. Before I knew it everyone was in my room.

Liam:“What happen?”

Me:“Nothing happen.”

Harry: “Stop lying to us we know you now tell us.”

Me: “My mom found me.”

Harry: “What How?” 

Me: “I don’t know now she knows were I live. She followed me home.”

Liam: “What are you going to do?” 

Me: I’m staying away from her. I don’t want her in my life.”

Harry: “Okay.”

Liam: “Carolina just listen to her.”

Me: “Why Liam? Why should I listen to her after she left me.” 

Liam: “Maybe she has a good reason.” 

Me: “I don’t know Liam.”

Zayn: “Lets go laser tagging.” 

Me: “Fine lets go.”