"What do you mean by that. Have you seen the way he looks at you, that look is a look of love."

"Sam told me the story when I started getting close to Campbell. When he was younger he did something to a bird, he cut its wings off and watched it struggle, it was so horrific that his parents took him to get tested. They got the results back and they found out that Campbell is a psychopath."

"Explain more, how does that mean he can't love you?"

"Psychopaths can't feel empathy, they never can or will develop a sense of empathy. Psychopaths can live a normal life, they can act like nothings wrong but, they can't feel a lot of emotions, if any at all. He can feel anger, jealousy and resentment though, but he can't fully love someone, or at least doctors don't think they can." A single tear drops down my face, genuinely being scared that Campbell can't fully love me, "it's okay, your alright. You said they don't think they can right? Well your going to prove them wrong okay? The way Campbell looks at you, he looks in love Angel. He may have a lack of empathy, but I think he can feel love, or he at least cares very very deeply for you. Because the way he looks at you, it's the way a man should look at his wife in their wedding day. And if he doesn't love you, he at least cares for you."

"God damn Cassandra, how did I live without you before this?"

••••••

Arriving at prom we see that the theme is 'out of this world' very iconic. Everyone's dressed up, everyone's smiling and dancing, everything seems normal. "I'm gonna find Campbell, come find me if you need anything Cass."

Walking away from Cassandra, I try to look over people to see Campbell, but because of how short I am I can't even see over people, "hey tiny." Turning around I see Clark stood with Grizz, Clark in a normal suit and Grizz in a neon green button up shirt. "What are you wearing Grizz?" I laugh, Grizz just playfully glares, "I feel in my zone, don't fuck that up for me Angie."

"Ugh, I hate that name. Shut up Gareth. Have you seen my boyfriend? I miss him." Grizz points in the direction of a table, "Harry's over there, he and Campbell came together but I can't see your precious little boyfriend."

Walking over to Harry's table, I offer him a smile before sitting down. 'Hey' Harry looks confused, "oh sorry, I said hey." He chuckles at my mistake, "hey?"

"Have you seen Campbell?"

"He went to piss like 5 minutes ago, message him?"

Getting out my phone I pull up mine and Campbell's messages, quickly typing a message to my favourite person.

Hey baby, I'm here, I've found Harry, where are you?

Putting my phone back in my clutch I stand hearing a new song begin, I hold my hand out for Harry to take, "come dance loner." Pulling him up, we go to the dance floor to dance to one of the songs Beans remixed. "Thank you for being there for Campbell, when I can't. Thank you for being friends with him." I yell over the music, "it's no problem. He's a cool guy, why are you thanking me?"

Shrugging I don't reply, just continue dancing, pulling my phone out of my clutch when I just about hear it ping.

Come to the bathroom, you look hot btw babe

"I'm gonna go to Campbell." I yell to Harry, walking in the direction of the bathroom.

"Campbell?"

"Wow, princess. You look beautiful." Giggling, I place my clutch down and wrap my arms around his neck, "and you look hot."

⚠️⚠️

He crashes his lips against mine, slamming me against the door, reaching behind me to lock the door. While leaving kisses on my neck to leave marks he lifts the skirt of my dress he pulls my shorts and underwear down, walking us over to the sink and placing me down on it.

"You look so hot for me right now Angel." He pulls me towards the edge and gets on his knees. "Campbell what are you- holy fuck." I moan as I feel Campbell's tongue on my clit, flicking up and down. "Holy fuck Campbell."

"Babe. Babe. Oh my gosh. Holy fuck, Campbell, fuck daddy." Moaning even louder as I feel his fingers enter me, going in and out, "fuck fuck fuck daddy fuck!"

Campbell speeds up, hearing my moans, "daddy please." He speeds up even more, humming against my clit before just fingering me. Looking me in the eyes as I moan loudly, begging for a release, "cum baby."

⚠️⚠️
••••••
After mine and Campbell's, fun, we go back out to the main hall where everyone is. We walk to the table where Harry's sulking, Campbell sits on one side of Harry, I sit on his lap. Harry looks over at Kelly and Will dancing together, taking a large gulp of his drink. Campbell sighs, pulling a small bag out of his pocket and sliding it across the table.

"What is this?" Harry asked looking at the bag, "it'll numb the pain." I stand, seeing Sam standing with a drink in his hand, "I'm going to your brother, have fun."

I walk towards Sam, 'where's Becca?' I ask, 'coming this way now.' Becca walks up to us, taking the drink that Sam offered out to her, "thank you." She takes a sip but spits it out, "what's in this?"
'Rum and coke'
"I just asked for a coke."
"Becca, is everything ok?" She rushes out of the hall, not answering me, Sam and I share a look, rushing out to the girl. "Becca!"

"I told you I didn't want to come to this thing."

'Why? We were having a good time, if you want a coke I'll get you coke or Fanta. Want a Fanta?'

Becca takes a deep breath, sharing a look with me before speaking, "I'm pregnant."

••••••

I sit next to Cassandra, taking off my heels. "Nice hickeys you got there Angel." She laughs at me, pointing towards my neck, "that dick."

"Let's take pictures Cassandra, come on. Let's take some stupid photos." Standing up, I drag her towards the photo station, us both grabbing accessories and pulling stupid faces, "so.. you and Gordie?"

Cassandra blushes and smiles, "ooh you likeee him!" She blushes even deeper, I see Campbell staring at us from the corner of my eye, "can we get Campbell into a picture too?" Cassandra smiles, nodding as she grabs more accessories and as I walk over to Campbell, "come take photos with me and Cass."

He shakes his head but I'm already dragging him towards the photo station, Cassandra throwing a feather boa around his neck, we both laugh at the look on his face as a photo was taken.

Campbell puts his arms around me, quickly lifting me up onto his hip making me laugh and grip onto him. "Cassandra stand in front of us, family photo!" Another photo gets taken and a slow song starts to play, Cassandra goes to find Gordie and Campbell sets me down as we dance happily, not knowing what was going to happen within the next hour or two.

••••••
Below is the dress that I pictured Angelica wearing, and her hair too.