ch.14; operation: save their asses

Start from the beginning

"send back up, the predators has escaped their cells." lapis kicked the wolf's face, knocking them out again. "let's get out of here before they send more goons." spinel said before shifting to a bunny and jumped into your arms, you smiled and shifted into a fox.

you bit spinel's scuff tightly but careful not to hurt her. peridot opened the door and shifted into a dog. lapis didn't shift because why would she go into the toilet.

lapis punched a lizard and grabbed their gun from the holster, you and peridot ran faster to head to the exit. you growled as you saw two wolves coming closer to them. you swung spinel over to peridot who got onto her back.

you jumped up in the air and bit their faces off. they screamed and one tried to pull you off to the other but you only switched to them.

you jumped down as you think you did alot of damaged, lapis ran beside you and aimed the gun to the other as they tried to shut it close. lapis shot the button and it malfunctioned, peridot and spinel managed to get out first.

you and lapis slide out of there, you shifted back and helped lapis to force the door shut. as the metal door came down, you panted heavily and looked over to peridot and spinel who shifted back.

spinel ran over to you and swung your arm over her shoulder to help you get up. "we can't stay here, let's go to our place." lapis said as she looked at peridot, the dog smiled and wagged her tail furiously.

"to the car!!" peridot said then she ran to a blue parked car from the other street. "where did you get this?" spinel asked as the three of you managed to keep up with peridot.

"oh i borrowed it from someone."

[ f l a s h b a c k ]

a rehab guard is chilling outside the building while spinning his car keys around.

"hi, can i borrow this." suddenly peridot popped out behind him and knocked him out. she dragged the body to the back of the building and snatched the keys from his hands.

"thank you!"

[ e n d
f l a s h b a c k ]

"right, borrow." lapis rolled her eyes playfully, "hey, give dome credit here." peridot said as she swung the driver door open and got in.

lapis got in the front passenger side, you and spinel looked at each other before shrugging. you opened the door to let spinel get in first and you got in last.

peridot inserted the key and the engine roared to life, she giggled and held the steering wheel tightly. "do you even know how to drive?" lapis said as she slowly placed her seatbelt on.

"well, just hold onto your seatbelts then." then peridot punched the accelerator.

"sir..?"

"i know what happened and it doesn't matter. we already have what we need." he looked down to see a beeping red dot, moving in a fast pace.

▶▶▶

"ugh..." you groaned as you pulled your claws out of the seat from holding it too much, spinel slowly unwrapped her arm around you and unclipped her seatbelt.

peridot turned the car off and got out, as well as lapis. you opened the door and you heard water splashing to the shore. you looked to the horizon to see you're in a beach.

"uh...why are we here?" lapis turned around to face you "this is where we live, well, where i live." she looked up over your head to see a wooden house in the distance.

"let's go!!" peridot said as she ran towards it in full speed, you and spinel walked behind them. "it's good to have you back." spinel said as she nudged you, you chuckled "also got a new look?" she tapped your shock collar.

"yeah, wish they could've made it comfortable though." you pulled on it but you flinched as you felt something move behind your neck. as the two of you finally arrived at the house, lapis and peridot already settled in.

the two of you got in and saw alot of papers scattered around the floor and pasted on the wall. "sorry for the mess." peridot said as she tried to grab every piece of paper.

"i already feel cozy." as you said that, lapis chuckled at you "then welcome home."