ch.14; operation: save their asses

"call your driver when you are ready to go home, okay spinel?" white said while looking through the mirror. spinel nodded and opened the door, she waved goodbye before slamming the door shut and the car drove off.

spinel watched the car until it turned to a corner, she turned around to see the big building. the rehabilitation center "god, this looks like an asylum." she said. spinel started walking towards the entrance.

she fished her phone out and messaged peridot she's here, few seconds later she replied 'be there in 5' spinel shut off her phone and placed it back to her pocket.

as she got to the entrance, she's two buff wolves. they looked down at the bunny "state your business." one said, "i'm spinel diamond, niece of the royal lion. i'm here to visit someone." she said.

the two wolves looked at each other, one of them grabbed a walkie talkie and static was heard before a new voice is heard.

'what.'

"sir, someone named spinel diamond is here to visit..." they looked at spinel "y/n l/n." and they repeated what she said over the walkie talkie.
while they're having a small talk, spinel noticed at the corner of her eye to see peridot with a rope over her shoulder with sling bag.

she gave you a thumbs up before swinging the rope up "okay, come with me then." the wolf said as they opened the door, spinel took a deep breath before going in. as she got into the building, everything is all dim before they switched on the lights.

howls and yells instantly filled the building, as spinel looked around. alot of corridors with letters above are in both sides, the wolf lead you to the D section.

while walking through the hallway of caged predators, some gave spinel a snarky look and some tried to grab a hold of her before the wolf kicked their cell bars.

then the two of you stopped at a cell, spinel looked to see you staring at her with wide eyes. a small smile ran along to her lip, then she heard the sound of keys getting fumbled around.

spinel looked above to see two- no four surveillance camera. all of them as lights on, spinel crossed her fingers hoping that peridot got to the control room before the wolf finds the keys.

a miracle happened, all of the camera's lights got turned off and hung their head low. spinel jumped high enough to reach the wolf's face and it met her leg which made them fall back and hit their head to the wall, knocking them out.

spinel sighed and snatched the keys out of the wolf's hand, she inserted the key, twisted it and swung the door open. you instantly jumped into her arms, unlocking her into a tight embrace.

"holy shit i didn't know you could do that!" you said while your tail is wagging vigorously. "sorry to interrupt your moment but can i get out too?" lapis said behind them.

spinel softly got out of your embrace and let lapis out, she thanked the bunny and then someone fell out of the vents.
"lapis!!" peridot said, she stood up and hugged the shark.

lapis' face grew pink, she growled and tried to push peridot away "not here you idiot." she said. "shut up, i miss you." lapis sighed then snapped her head to the wolf as she heard a static and them talking.