ch.3; immoral instincts?

as you finally got to your senses when you continuously bump your head onto the gate, your eyes returned to it's normal state and shifted back to normal.

you panted heavily and looked down at your hands to see your claws out, you gulped and started to head back to the gym hall.

as you finally got there, right on time amethyst got out of there with an unamused look on her face. she noticed you and placed her hand on her hip "what happened to you?"

should you tell her that you gone and acted like a wild animal from the stone age? probably not, "i was running..laps! yeah, running laps around the school." you said.

amethyst raised her eyebrow at you then shrugged, "come on, let's get out of here."

"did you find something?" you asked as you walked beside the wolf "nah, just some old hunk of junk. i left the key on the floor."

"for someone to steal again?" you rose a brow, "eh, let them. there's nothing much to get anyways." as the two of you reached the gate, amethyst quickly jumped onto the bars and went over the gate like a skilled monkey.

you looked at amethyst who got to the other side, she ushered you to do the same thing. you took a deep breath and grabbed some of the bars to lift yourself up then climb a little then jumped down.

you sighed then amethyst patted your back "see ya tomorrow foxy!" she said before shifting into a wolf and ran back home. "don't call me that."

you looked around to see the empty streets and some cars flashing by, you sighed and started heading back home. while walking onto the side walk, you looked down at your hands again to see your sharpened claws out.

you always have sharp claws but you can always retract them or cut it. you kept on trying to retract your claws but it wouldn't, you growled but calmed down.

arriving at a abandoned truck which took about 30 minutes of walking, you opened the passenger seat door and went inside. you shifted into a fox again and squeezed through the hole leading to the carrier.

as you dropped on the metal ground, you waved your hand around the air in search for a light switch. you felt something dangling, you pulled it and some flickery fairy lights lit up the place, kinda.

sighing, you dropped yourself onto a musty bed and grabbed a nail cutter off the broken drawer. i put it near one of my nail and started cutting it, but you noticed something unusual.

when you cut another one, the previously cut grew back in an instant. frowning at this, you tried to cut your nails again and the same thing happened. dropping the nail cutter on the ground, you leaned against the metal wall and started pondering what's up with you.

then you stomach started growling again, you gritted your teeth and held your stomach tightly. curling up into a ball while holding your stomach tightly.

this actually puts you to sleep but still in pain.