ch.5; bared teeth

you said your goodbyes to spinel yesterday, now, it's the break of dawn and you kept hearing knocking on the truck which woke you up.

you groggily went to the driver's side and opened the door to see the already well dressed spinel with a car behind her. "what is this?" you asked as you ruffled your hair in attempt to fix how messy it is.

spinel giggled and pulled something out of her pocket, she dangled it in front of your eyes. you squinted your eyes to see it as keys. she dropped it to your hands, you looked at the silvery key with confusion.

"wha-?"

"come on! i gotta show you the place!" the bunny said as she grabbed your wrist and started pulling you to the car, she swung the door open and lightly pushed you inside.

she got in as well and gave the driver in front a nod, you looked around the interior of the car. it looks nice and it smells nice, the feeling of airconditioning wavering your skin is relaxing.

spinel looked at you while you're enjoying the airconditioning, she wonders how along you've been living in that truck and still manages to live by it.

you looked at the key again then at spinel "you bought me a house didn't you." spinel chuckled "a condominium precisely." your jaw dropped.

"what the-" you stopped and took a deep breath "why would you do that? living in the truck is fine."
"but you never wanted it, right?" you grumbled and leaned against the seat with your ears flattened.

"thank you..." you mumbled, one of spinel's hears turned towards you "i don't really get this much you know, it's nice.." you chuckled to yourself. spinel gave you a soft smile then placed her hand on top of yours.

then the car stopped, spinel removed her hand which made you a little disappointed "we're here!" spinel unlocked the door and swung it open, you got out last then looked around the lavishing place.

"whoa..." spinel stared at your awed expression, "you ain't seen nothing yet!" she grabbed your wrist and started dragging you to the entrance. the two of you passed the counter and went straight to the elevator, she pressed the 5 floor then the elevator started to move.

you held onto the railing tightly as you've never been into an elevator before. you have you tail tucked behind your legs with your ears pinned, then something dinged and the elevator doors opened to let other people in.

you quickly went behind spinel, still agitated that you're in a small metal box that is filling up with people. spinel looked over your shoulder and she held out her hand.

you looked down at her small hand and slowly held it, you can feel her small warmth escaping through it and on to you. you started to feel a little at ease.

when the elevator reached the third floor and it probably reached it's maximum capacity now. you and spinel are really really close to each other now with her back against yours with both of your hands still wrapped to each other.