Chapter 17

A/n : I am back !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Perrie's Pov

"Ms Edwards , The People from Australia are here for the meeting " Chloe , my secratary said "I'll be there in 5"I replied with a smile . As Chloe left the cabin I decide to facetime her just to know if she's doing good or not "Hey baby" She said with a big grin on her face "hello gorgeous! Everything alright?"I asked my now 8½ months pregnant beaut "yeah, Just craving McDonald's "She pouted "I'll call Var and tell her to bring you food"I said "No need baby ! I'll cook "She said "No jade you need to rest"I said *knock *knock "Ms Edwards are you ready for the meeting?"I heard my secratary's voice "Yeahh!" I replied "Bye baby I have to goooo, Love you "I said "Love you too" She replied and I hung up the call. Before going to the meeting I Texted var to bring my baby momma some McD.

Jade's Pov

Everything thing is so perfect right now ! I am getting married soon , I am pregnant with my love's baby and we moved in a new apartment (and it's really big). And being the independent woman I am , I even sold some of my paintings earning a decent amount of money and I have even started to write poems and stuff.
*Ding dong*
"Heya Jeed!"Var hugged me as I opened the door "I brought food!"she said "Thank God ! I am starving "I said and we sat on the couch "How's the new Business going?"I asked as I stuffed fries in mouth "Good actually! Owning a music instrument store is pretty dope"She replied with a smile as she sipped her Coke. "What's the date Jade?"She asked out of nowhere " 21st why?"I said "You had an appointment with Liam today "she said and gave me a glare "Shit! It slipped out of my mind "I said "And Your future Wife's mind too ! "she said "I'll text Perrie , she can meet us there"I said she nodded and got the car keys "Let's go "She said and carefully held my hand .

20 minutes later....

"Baby is coming soon"Liam said with a big grin on his face , as he finished his checkup . "Baby I am here!"I saw Perrie and Her Secratary Chloe approaching us "Everything alright Liam?"She asked as she backhugged me kissing my head "Yup ! Everything is great !!"He replied , "Where is Var?"Pez asked "phone call"I replied "Perrie! You are finally here !"Var said as she came towards us "Had a meeting"Perrie said , Var gave her a fake glare and then looked at the girl standing right next to Pez (Chloe) "You're Beautiful"Var breathed out "Thanks , I am Chloe "Chloe introduced herself and offered her hand for a handshake "I am in love"Var replied making Chloe giggle and smile at her "She's Varia you can call her Var "Pez said "I'll call you Varry "Chloe said "I am Perrie's Secratary"she added "Looks like I am going your Company pez"Var said and punched Perrie's shoulder getting a glare from her "Babe , Liam told me that Baby can come anytime now so I am thinking we should live with our mums for a few days "I said "Sure babe"She replied and pecked my lips "I should get going Ms Edwards!"Chloe said "How are you going home ?"Pez asked "Uber"Chloe replied "I can give you a ride home if you want"Var said "Aww that's so sweet of you ! But I don't want to cause any trouble"Chloe said "C'mon "Var pouted "How can I say no to that?" Chloe joked "Bye Jerrie!" "Bye Ms Edwards and Future Mrs Edwards"They both said and left the hospital . "looks like Var is in love"Pez chucked .

-------------------5 days later..--------------------

"Holy crap! This Room looks dope Babe!"I said "Look at the ice bear posters and plushies and Bedsheets and every thing!! Adorable!!"I added "I know right ! Our baby bear will love it"Pez said and gave me a warm hug , I immediately pulled away . "babe are you alright?"she asked in a concerned tone "I feel like I am having contractions "I said while crying not able to bear the pain and suddenly my water broke "Damn the baby is coming!"Perrie screamed "Mom ! Norma ! Pack jade's stuff , I am taking her to the hospital asap"Perrie said and picked me up and ran to the car and started driving it "Babe Take a deep breath"she said "We are here babe!" We reached the hospital in less than 5 minutes because my mom's house is literally walking distance "Liammm!!! "We saw Liam walking there casually as he looked at me he called some nurses and took me to the room .

Perrie's Pov

"Perrie relax! You go and Bring her stuff"I nodded and ran to my mum "Where is the bag?"I asked "Here"Norma gave me the bag and as I was going back to the room I saw Chloe and Var there "What are you doing here?"I asked "Varry wanted to impress me with her "Skateboard skills" and she fell down and sprained her ankle really bad"Chloe replied "Jerrie baby ?"Var asked , I nodded and we all ran to the room (yes! Var was running in crutches). "All the best Perrie"They said as i entered the room .

Jade was yelling at everyone , I immediately kneeled and held her hand kissing it frequently "You can do it Baby!"I said , she slapped me "It hurtsss"She screamed "c'mon jade push!!"Liam said "Ahhhhhhhh"She screamed "More power !"Liam said "aahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"She screamed even louder "C'mon jade just one more push"Liam said "Ahhhh"it was a really small scream , Jade passed out "Liam !!what is happening?"I got stressed "Here look at the baby"He said holding him "wanna cut the cord ?"He asked I nodded crying like a baby "Here !"He handed me over my baby boy "he's so small"I cried "Ms Edwards Follow me "a nurse said and I followed her , She took my boy from my hands and put him on a tiny bed , cleaning all the blood and getting him in a tiny blanket "What's the name of your gorgeous boy?"The nurse asked "Isaac Edwards"I said with an ear to ear smile on my face .

After 2 hours 30 minutes Liam called me "jade's awake"He said and left the room "Hey baby"I said softly , when she looked at Isaac she started crying "oh my god ! He is so little"She said as she took him in her arms "look he is trying to open his eyes"I awwed , When he opened his eyes , we both gasped . He has the ocean blue eyes just like me!! And The Pale skin and the Blonde hair !! But his features like his nose , lips , eyebrow shape were just like Jade (I know because I've seen baby jade's picture). "oh my God ! I am so in love with him"Jade said "and I am sooo in love with you and My little ice bear"I said and kissed both of my babies on their forehead .

This is my perfect little family....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n : Wassup guys!!! I am finally back with another chapter , I am soooo sorry for not updating ! I got tooo caught up in my studies and also I came out as bi 🏳️‍🌈❤️ so there was a lot going on my mind !

Isaac is here guyssss!!!! This story will have a few more chapters then ill annouce my new storyyy 👀👀💙

If you liked the chapter please don't forget to vote 😊❤️

Comments Are highly appreciated 😇