"Well I must say this was fun indeed. Do not let me stop you on your way out." His thick accent was hard.

He got up  smiling until we all heard a gun shot going off.

He looked at me and started to run. Of course his men came in with bigger guns then before.

"She's here , remember what I told you he only want her." April whispered in my ear.

I looked to my mother as I know she heard the same

"Oh shit." She mumbled.

"It's seven against three you won't win."The man with yellow teeth said which I presume is the leader of this little team.

"Who said anything about winning?" April looked up at me and smiled

"Gold fish anyone?" Elenor asked

Ren pov:

I just shot a fucking guy. Well I mean it was his fault after all. No one told him to come in here and try to attack me well I'm sure once he saw his comrades dead body that's when he knew.

"So it was my fault!?" I yelled at myself.

I was going insane , just what the fuck did they give me?

After giving my father a full map of the place he said he had a plan. Yes the whole time the plan insisted on me to stay put but that kinda messed up everything.

Oops?

"Ren what the hell was that?" My father asked through the phone.

"Well I killed another guy but it was his fault." He ignored me  and sighed

"Where are you now?" I looked on the map "the south end building."
"Good I'm heading there right now meet me down stairs and stay quite."
"Sure thing Superman." I laughed and clicked off.

 "These some creepy ass stairs I can tell you that

"These some creepy ass stairs I can tell you that." Who was I talking to ? No one but my self.

I took slow steps down until I was met with the cold breeze the hall gave off. This was creepy like in them scary movies and stuff.

"Little one-". I was soon embraced into a hug by the only man I should call father.

"Oh thank god , you found me. " I had tried so
hard to keep my tears in but I failed tragically.

Opening my eyes a man was slowly creeping up behind us and that's when my life flashed before me. Everything went in slow motion as I grabbed my hand gun and aimed it at the man