•12•

Ren pov:

"She's yours." Mike handed me the keys but he kept looking back and forth between me and Dominic who was leaning against his car.

"Yea nothing happen my ass, by the way ace out back." He looked me up and down shaking his head and walking off inside the garage.

"What was all that about?"  Asking Dominic who was laughing with a deep smile with both dimples showing

"He think we did something last night." Pushing himself off his car and towards me opening my door like he's some gentleman.

I remember last night and I'd be a lying bitch if I say I didn't like what happen. I was feeling him well I wasn't sure if I was feeling him or I was just attracted to him.

"And we didn't?"
Asking leaning on the hood of my car.
I wasn't even making eye contact I just knew he was looking , I could feel those soulless creatures on me.
"What you tryna get at ?"
Turning my head his direction "what was last night ?"

His jaw was clenched out of annoyance or just that's yet another one of his faces.
"How much do you remember?"
"Everything." My last word caused him to sigh a little bit. I took that as a chance to walk closer to him as he tried backing up but his back hit the car that caused him to make a groan sound.

"You didn't like it?" Our eyes locked and breathing was smooth. Edging closer,
"Not what I-"
"Then what's the problem?" By this time my lips were practically on his ear "You didn't like how I felt on your lap?" Licking his earlobe I could feel him tense up. Was that one of his spots ?

I pulled back bitting my lips and he was staring at them like crazy.
I looked pass him and I could see mike looking out the blinds like a kid but when our eyes met he ran closing the blinds back.

"I don't fuck business."

"That's all I am just business?"
His eyes darken "That's what I just said didn't I."
Walking pass me he left to his car picking something up then returning to me.
"Here." He handed me an iPhone 11 Pro
"It's a new number , update your contacts but a selective few , also you need to check in with me every hour."

Yep clearly just business.
Nodding I left to get in my car.
"And Serena ," looking up through the window.
"Try to stay out the streets alone , stay with the girls and don't go anywhere with strange people you know the things you should know."
"Ok."
"And lose the attitude." I didn't even have a fucking attitude.

Walking off into the garage. Did he think he was my father telling me what to do ? I know he's doing his 'job' but fuck did that make him even more attractive.

Maybe this was a sign , I needed to stay away from him....sexually that is. My hormones were all over the place since I haven't had sex in months. That could be the reason.
Pulling out the garage I was headed straight home to take a nice calming bath.

"I really needed it"

HER DOMOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara