Bhavya:"Kya bhabhi aap bhi"

Anri:"Me bhi kya..."

Gauri:"Dekho Bhavya Tum humhe aapne dil ki baat bata sakti hoo"

Anika:"Haan aur humhe bahut hi khushi hogi agar tum hamhari devrani banogi toh"

Bhavya:"Bhabhi haan me rudy ko pasand karti hoon...aur muhje khud bhi nahi pata yeh sab kaise hua... I mean woh ek dam cute bacha jaisa hai... Hum dono kitne opposite hai"

Anika:"Bhavya woh kehete hain na opposites attract"

Gauri:"Aur dadi bhi toh keheti hain ki takar ki jodi honi chahiye"

Anika:"I am so happy "

Bhavya:"mee too"

Gauri:"Hum bhi"(They hug)

Bhavya:"Per bhavya muhje nahi lagta ki Rudy bhi muhjse pyaar I mean.."

Anika:"Uski chinta tum mat karo."

Gauri:"Hum sab sambhal lenge"

flashback ends...

Om:"tumhare aur bhabhi ke deemaj me chal kya raha hai"

Gauri:"woh toh waqt aane pe aapko pata chal gayega.."(She said as she left)

Meanwhile, here shivika had settled on their private plane to Maldives.

Anika:"Shivaay I am soo excited "

Shivaay:"woh toh dikh raha hai jaan.. "(He said as he laughed while she pouted before she can reply the plane started to head towards the runway)

Anika:(Suddenly getting scared)"hey bhagwan "( she said as she closed her eyes tightly gripping onto Shivaay's hands)

Seeing her scared Shivaay side hugs her while she hides her face in his chest.

Shivaay:"waise anika tum toh khirkithod ho na toh tumhe flight se darr lagta hai..."(He said teasingly to distract her. And as expected it worked.)

Anika:(she got out to him embrace and glared at him)"haaawww aap mera majak bana rahe hain" 

Shivaay:"nahi me toh.."

Anika:"Aur waise bhi har kishi ki zindagi me  esa koyi cheez (thing) hoti hai jise woh insan darta ho... and it doesn't matter how much strong you are at that point"(looking at Shivaay )"Aapke liye bhi hogi kahin na kahin"

Shivaay:"hain na mere samne...tum..tumhe khoone se bahut darr lagta hai.."(They both share an eyelock which was broken by the pilots announcement about getting the accessibility to take off ur seatbelts )

Anika:"hum hawa me hai.."( she said as a kid as she looked out the window while Shivaay chuckled )

The flight ride quickly came to an end as they landed in 2 hours. Shivaay and Anika god down at the airport. As they walk out of the airport, Anika takes in the Maldives air and smiles.

Anika:"Finally my dream came true.."

Shivaay:"Anika chale.."

Anika:"haan.."(they settled down in the car and headed to the house )

While in car...

Anika was looking out the window when she see a man who is holding a stroller with 2 kids, baby twins, while another small girl around the age of 4 standing next to them playing with the babies. Seeing them suddenly her head pains and she closes her eyes seeing a blurry image. She shakes her head but the image stays and 2 faint words are heard.

"Gudiya..."

"choti.."

Anika opens her eyes at the voice of Shivaay who is looking at her with worried filled in his eyes.

Shivaay:"Anika...Anika kya hua.."

Anika:"Woh ...woh"

Shivaay:"Okay okay shhhhh it's fine.. "(He said as he hugged her tightly while anika mind kept going on the 2 words )

"gudiya"

"choti"

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys I hope you enjoyed it..
Plz do vote and comment...
Will update next part soon...

Precap:" Honeymoon  day 1. While at oberoi mansion Ruvya milan plan execute.  What visions did Anika get? What do they mean? What new twist to come in the story?"

STAY HOME AND STAY SAVE EVERYONE !