Echoing cries and broken ties

Start from the beginning

"I...don't want to talk about it... I am fine see"
She smiled at him to only have him clench his hand into fists.

"Just stop with this Elle!! Stop smiling at every damn thing when you are crying from inside! Just let go your pain and everything will be fine!"

He nearly pleaded her but her smile didn't vanish.

"I brought this pain on myself, Jake ...you don't have to suffer with me, just give me time...I will be fine"

"Oh come on Elle .... please just share it with me...I promise to make it fine....just let me love you"

She again smiled sadly at him, placing her hand on his shoulder

"I have only learned to share happiness Jake, something like pain is only to be subdued.
And if you think I will break with this heartbreak, then think again because Elle is much stronger than you think."

Jake had tears in his eyes as he engulfed her in a bone-crushing hug.
She soothed his back as he felt all her pains.

"Please Elle....I....I don't want .... please don't change..."

"Shhh sassy boy, you are ruining my shirt with your tears"

He broke in laughter in-between his cries as he clenched onto her tightly.

Once finally done with crying he stood there in front of her, cleaning his tears with the sleeves of his shirt.

She stood there smiling at him with head moving in disbelief.

"You are such a crybaby Jake, I thought boys don't cry"

"They cry Elle, they do cry but behind closed doors"

"So you mean to say you are not a boy?"

He smirked at her moving towards her suddenly,
Not expecting she stepped back to only have him step forward.

Her back hits the front door as she looked up at him.
Pressing one hand on her either side, he smirked.

"Do you want me to show you how much of a man I am ...dear Elle?"

Her eyes widened as she interpreted his words.

Smirking in reply she held the handle of her door behind her back

"Sorry sassy boy but this girl doesn't need a man."

With this, she twisted the knob behind her and entered inside.
Making Jake lose his balance and fall down with his face pressed on the door.

Her laughter was heard in response as he smiled listening to its melody.

"You can drive a man crazy Elle and if not, he is not a man"
...................................................

Her head was resting on the sofa as she switched through the TV channels.

The clock ticked 1 but sleep was the last thing in her mind.
Her thumb was pressing the button repeatedly in search of a good movie night.

But one look at his face and her fingers froze.
The remote dropped from her fingers to land on her lap , her eyes glued to the screen.

"- said it to be a conspiracy of trapping her, the sources are yet to be traced.
Just a few months back a shipment was confiscated at the coastline , it was said that the pirates have attacked it but no proof has been found till date.
The ship was illegally transferring drugs and was raided on its way near the Gulf . Police officials are yet to give their statement on this but without a doubt, WV Chemicals are under serious liquidity crisis as the investors are withdrawing their funds.
The CEO of the company Veronica K has made it clear that they will come out clean but we all know how unusual it is to defend such a strong accusation.
Waiting for you at the other side of the break is the backstory of this case which is said to be linked to none other than our hot bachelor Ashton Lockwood.
Stay tuned"