Talking fists

Under the half-illuminated street and in the eerie silence, he stood there with her unconscious body engulfed in his arms.
Her face tightly pressed on to his toned chest as he stood there ready to kill for her.

There was no doubt in the fact that he was a man of strength.
With those bulking muscles and hard core, no one can mistake him to be weak.

"Pretty boy.....we don't want to fight will you, just hand her over to us."

One of them said and Ashton's eyes darkened at him to make the person step back in fear.

They started elbowing each other to send a message which was known to him.

"He looks dangerous...we should go!"
The other nodded in fear
But alas he had no such intention.

Gently placing her body on the pavement with her head supported on the wall, he pulled up the sleeves of his shirt ready for just one thing.

A bloodbath

His eyes saw red, thinking what these men wanted to do to his wife.
Their evil intentions made him determined for a kill.

As soon as their steps retreated he didn't waste a second to let them escape.

Holding one from his neck and pushing another to the ground he started with his beastly assault.

In the silence of the empty streets cracking, sounds were echoing.
One after the other.
They didn't stop even when the cries of pain did.

He had gone insane still hitting on to the unconscious bodies of the two men.

Her heavy eyes slowly opening to take in the scene and she gasped at what she saw.

Without a single ounce of mercy, he kept hitting the immobile bodies.
He feared he will kill them if she didn't stop him.

Her broken rugged voice, she managed to call him.

"Ash...ton"

Hearing her, he stopped immediately to look at her.

She saw a beast in front of her.

With hands dripping in blood and eyes ready to kill.

But as soon as they fell on her all the anger got replaced by concern.

Picking her up in his arms he left them unconscious. Surrounded by their own blood not caring if they will make it till tomorrow morning or not.

............

Once back to the safety of their room he gently placed her on the bed.
His eyes taking in the wound on her forehead and the blood on her lips.

"I...am...fine now....just a mild headache"

She says but he ignores her.
Without a word he moved back from her and went into the washroom.

He was back now wearing a clean shirt with a kit of first aid in his hands.

She felt weird of him taking care of her.....of seeing this sweet side of this cold man .

But again she still has a lot to know about him.

She doesn't know him.

Gently dabbing the wet cotton bud on her forehead he coated it with his warm breaths.
Her eyes taking in his every movement as he mended her wounds.

Moving onto to her lips , his finger moved over her frozen chipped ones a fire of heat got lighted inside her.

He was taking more time than needed as his thumb kept tracing the trail of blood left by the wound at the corner of her lip.