❀ 4 ❀

Chapter Four 

❀ Macy’s P.O.V 

I felt horrible yesterday. I shouldn’t have snapped back at my sister yesterday. She was just asking about me having any friends. But honestly, this is a rhetorical question to me. I just way too shy to even bother going to talk to someone. And I like being alone, I like the way I am. I’m kinda saying that I like being a loner, which I don’t mind being one, but I just don’t know how else to put it, you know? 

I hate arguing with my sister. Because every time we fight, we both have this very weird feeling in our stomach, like we both feel bad but we’re both so stubborn we don’t want to be the first one apologizing, depending on who’s fault or why. I guess it’s a twin telepathy thing, kinda funny but weird to be honest. 

Yesterday was as exhausting as Monday. Though, it was a bit more calm. I tried my best to socialize with Kenzie’s friends but they gossip a lot. A lot. For example, Jenna, one of my sister’s best friends, was talking about the Headmaster having ‘affairs’ with our Geometry teacher, Mrs. Darsons.

Where on earth do you even hear those gossips? And why would you even want to talk about it? It’s none of your business and who gives a damn? Were my thoughts yesterday. Eventually, my last question was pretty well answered with everybody spreading those rumors everywhere and they all made sick jokes about it when I was just sitting there like a complete idiot, with a poker face. 

Kenzie was shouting out the lyrics of a song giving on the radio which made me snap out of my thoughts. I chuckled glancing at her and she smiled sheepishly. 

“Come on sis! Sing with me!” She shoved my arm playfully and I laughed. 

My anaconda don't, my anaconda don't! My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun!” We laughed out loud as Kenzie tried to rap with Nicki Minaj through the song. 

She turned up the volume really high and tried to dance on her seat. 

“Kenzie, what on earth are you trying to do?” I asked while chuckling and she shrugged. 

“I’m trying to do what Nicki Minaj did on her video.” She continued fidgeting on her seat and shook her head to the beat of the music. I laughed and continued driving.

“You mean, twerking?” She snapped her attention to me, with her eyes wide open. A slight smirk grew on her lips. 

“What?” I asked her, lowing the volume of the song. She grinned and sat back normally on her seat. 

“You watched ‘Anaconda’s music video?” She wriggled her eyebrows playfully which made me laugh. 

“Nah, I randomly saw comments about her video being very sexual and crap.” I mumbled and she kept grinning. 

“Yeah, I totally believe you sis.” Her sarcasm made me roll my eyes. 

“I didn’t, I swear. And it’s gross, no offense to Nicki and her fans.” I said and she sighed as we reached the school parking. 

I parked the car to it’s usual sitting place and killed the engine. ‘Here we go, another amazing day,’ I thought to myself sarcastically. 

I walked down the hall, having a déjà-vue feeling. I glanced at the back of the hall, and saw nothing. I sighed and clutched to my books to my chest and didn't realize I hit something. Hard. I groaned and rubbed my cheek. I looked up and saw Seth looking down at me with an amused expression.