❀ 12 ❀

❀ Macy's P.O.V 

      "Here we go!" Giggled Kenzie next to me as we approached Troye's house. We all got out of Andrea's car and closed the doors as she locked her car, digging her keys in her pockets. His house hadn't changed a bit. A beautiful creamy house with a wooden door beautifully sculpted for the front door. I remember how Kenzie and I used to come here nearly every weekend to play with Troye when we were kids. A sudden pang of pain went through my head as I tried to recall those memories. I tried to find something to balance myself to as we walked to his front door and I suddenly found myself leaning against Andrea. She held my arms when I was about to fall down on the ground. I managed to pull myself up and blushed in embarrassment. 

"Mace— Kenzie! Are you alright?" Asked Kenzie as she took my hand, worry flashing through her eyes. I rubbed my temples and tried to steady myself on my jelly legs. "Yeah sorry." I mumbled and looked over Andrea apologetically. She smiled back in reassurance, though with a mixture of curiosity in her eyes. "Are you sure? Let's take you back home if—" 

"Mace, I'm alright, don't worry." I chuckled as she breathed out of relief. She glanced at me one last time before taking a key out of her pocket and opened the door. I was about to ask her where she got that key when Andrea suddenly blushed furiously. "Uh, I stole his keys...?" She mumbled and I chuckled. "Yeah, while Troye was saying how pretty Andrea was." Kenzie smirked and giggled again. I laughed when seeing Andrea's red face, as she mumbled incoherently under her breath. We walked inside and Kenzie had already rushed upstairs like she knew this place since forever. Well, technically, she did. Andrea looked around in admiration with all those nice wooden furniture and sofas. "Come on, let's go Andrea." I gently pushed her upstairs as she nodded and made her way upstairs. I noticed how she kept her head low, like she was in her own deep thoughts. She would occasionally clutch to her bag carrying all the necessary materials for the prank that we were going to pull on Troye, and crease her eyebrows together. I froze when I realized something. She was starting to figure out that something was wrong. She was seeing the real Kenzie and the real me. I gulped as I thought of what we could do to stop the assumptions. We can't. Andrea is a good girl. Kenzie seems to really like her, and she probably deserves the truth. 

I'll have to tell Kenzie about it later. First, let's get started with this prank. Oh, I do pity Troye. 

      "Okay, one last clock here. Time set for 5 a.m." Kenzie ordered, amusement clearly still visible in her eyes. I chuckled and did as she said. I placed the last alarm clock under his pillow and sighed. "Okay guys, let's have a recap of everything." Kenzie said and Andrea stopped what she was doing. "Andrea," Said Kenzie, trying to force a British accent. I laughed with Andrea and watched her act like she was a Queen. 

"Would you like to have the honor to start?" Andrea laughed and bowed down. "Of course, Majesty." I chuckled when I saw Kenzie fan herself with her hand and held her head up. "Well, we started by setting alarm clocks timed for 1 to 5 a.m nearly everywhere in his room." Kenzie smirked and nodded. "Excellent Andrea! Mackenzie?" She turned around to look and I smiled sheepishly. 

"Um, we then proceeded with covering most of his copybooks with sticky notes. And then—" I chuckled while thinking about what we just had done. "We hid a bucket full of colored water on top of his bathroom's door." Andrea laughed out loud while Kenzie pretended to fake-cry like she was so proud of her work. I felt so so bad for Troye.