chapter 47

"Why are the two of you drenched in rain water? Do you two want to get sick?", Jaehyun questioned as he pulled the two of us into the apartment

"Why are the two of you drenched in rain water? Do you two want to get sick?", Jaehyun questioned as he pulled the two of us into the apartment. "And why didn't you go to your apartment yet?"

"Renjun changed the passcode and I can't get in reach with him", Jaemin said as laid his phone on the coffee table. "The three of them went to spend the night out and I think they put their phone on silent"

"Don't sit on the couch yet! I'll hand the two of you towels and I'll give Jaemin my extra clothes", Jaehyun said as he went into his room in the apartment. He came back with two towels and clothes for Jaemin. "Here, they're clean"

"Thanks", Jaemin said and placed them down, getting the towel to dry himself and I did the same.

"I'll take a shower already", I said and headed towards my room. I got some clothes and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. When I was done, I got my phone and left to go to the living room.

"He's spending the night here", Jaehyun said. Jaehyun then went closer to me and whispered. "Things didn't go well with his family, didn't it?"

I shook my head and he slowly nodded his head.

"I'll leave early tomorrow morning", Jaehyun said. "I can't leave the two of you here, especially since the two of you might catch a cold"

"You have a point", I said and sat beside Jaemin who just sat down after taking a shower. Jaemin placed his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes. "If you're sleepy, sleep already. I have things I need to do, aka the homework I ditched just so I can accompany you"

"Five more minutes please", he said softly.

"I'll leave you two be then", Jaehyun said and was about to go to his room until he heard a sneeze. He looked at Jaemin and sighed. "If you were feeling sick already, why didn't you tell me so that I could buy medicine?"

I moved away from Jaemin and placed my hand on his forehead and neck and he was burning hot. He kept his eyes closed, probably because his head was aching and had to deal with the pain.

"Why did you have to go in the rain when you get sick so easily?", I asked him and made sure that he laid down on the couch. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me, his eyes watery and reddish. "Stop making me feel bad"

"I'll quickly go buy some medicine at the drug store nearby", Jaehyun said and took his coat and left.

"Don't move, I'll just get a damp towel", I said and got a face towel and dampened it with cold water. I came back to see that Jaemin was sitting down. "I told you to not move"

"I want something to hug while I sleep", he said, looking around.

"I'll get you something to hug then", I said and looked around. I was about to grab a pillow when Jaemin grabbed onto my wrist. "What else do you want?"