chapter 2

The day passed quickly, I don't eat lunch and I use that time to study, because I know I won't study when I get home

The day passed quickly, I don't eat lunch and I use that time to study, because I know I won't study when I get home. I was excited to go home, so that I can continue watching that series I didn't finish. That's when it hit me, I had a club meeting with DNYL.

I groaned and carried my bag towards my locker. I left most of my books in the locker, not wanting to carry a brick house on my back. I felt my phone buzz as I locked my locker. I got my phone from my pocket and saw a message.

Mork the Dork

you know where the club room is right?
It's at the other side of the school,
near the gym.

yeah thanks bitch,
but can you like give me a ride there
It's fucking 500 meters away

get that excerise Sera

exercise*
mark, you lived in canada
i can't believe you would spell that wrong

whatever hoe, you ain't be getting in my car anymore

tf Mark that sounds wrong
I need to go
bye bitch

I pocketed my phone and headed towards the DNYL club room. I wasn't athletic or fond of any type of exercise, so I found the walk tiring and cruel. My skirt was nearly covered by my brother's hoodie, my glasses was starting to droop down and my face didn't look the best to be honest.

I arrived in front of the club's entrance and opened it casually, to see four boys' eyes on me. I looked at Mark who gave me a little smile and Harvey who waved at me. The other two who I didn't know just stared at me in shock.

"This is our new member, Jung Sera!", Harvey exclaimed, drawing everyone's attention on me as I stood at the center of the platform. "Sera, would you like to introduce yourself to the club members?"

I hummed as usual, not giving much of a response. It wasn't me if I didn't reply shortly, not fond of long talks that would last hours.

"I'm Jung Sera, majoring in English Language and Literature and minoring in Photography", I introduced shortly. "I'm turning 20 years old soon. Not sure if it's nice to meet you all, but whatever"

"Alright, would you like to tell us why you decided to join DNYL?", Mark questioned. I shrugged, heading towards a seat and sat down comfortably. "Hey, at least answer something good"

"Not today Mark, not now", I said as I scrolled through my phone that I had in my hand. Harvey sighed and glanced at Mark. "Alright then, at least familiarize yourself with the members"

I looked up from my phone and nodded. All of them decided to introduce themselves, starting with the leader.

"I'm Harvey, president of DNYL", he introduced. "I joined because my crush humiliated me before I came here. I wanted to start anew"

"You know me, I'm Mark, your smart vice-president", he said boastfully. "I joined because of my brother and because I just want to feel loved"

I turn my heads to the supposed best friends in the club. They looked at each other and argued who will introduce themselves first.

"I'm the face of the club, Zhong Chenle", he introduced. I could hear a slight accent, but his Korean was great. "I joined because my ex cheated on me. I also found out during the wrong time"

"I'm just a member of the club, Park Jisung", he introduced, as he brushed through his blond messy hair. "I joined DNYL, because I had this one-sided relationship. Even if I did things for her, she never noticed it"

I hummed, not really interested in them, but still memorized it in a blink of an eye. I didn't pay much attention to them and went on my phone. I took a quick picture and kept it to post later.

"Alright, let's add Sera to the groupchat and call it a day", Harvey clasped his hands together as he looked at the clock that read 4:56pm. "I hope you all know that we have daily meetings from 3pm to 5pm"

I shrugged and played with my phone. I saw that Mark had added me to the groupchat, so I checked it out.

🖤DNYL CLUB🖤
Mark Lee has added Jung Sera

Well, if you need it, here's my Insta acc

ChenleI'll follow it! Make sureto accept my req!!

Chenle
I'll follow it! Make sure
to accept my req!!

Jisung
Same here.

I accepted their follow request and we all stayed quiet. I looked around and wondered why they haven't went out yet, despite dismissing us already. That's when I heard the door open.

"Knock knock", a voice sang as it revealed four boys who started to go inside the club room. I looked at them, I realized it was the Ridin' members, but what did they need here?

"What're all of you doing here? You are not welcomed here", Harvey said sternly, wanting to avoid any trouble. A boy with dark brown hair laughed at him. The platinum blond haired guy joined in the conversation. "Well, we couldn't miss the newcomer's welcome ceremony, can't we?"

"Jeno, we agreed on this", Mark said, clenching his fists. Jeno shrugged, not saying much as they gathered around me, observing every feature of mine. "Well damn this is awkward"

"Your hoodie looks familiar", the dark haired boy said. His hand brushed her cheek, looking at her closely. "Have I slept with you before? Maybe that hoodie used to be mine"

"Geez, if I slept with you, I would've cut your balls off", I said and slapped his hand off my cheek. I grabbed my bag and made my way through the four boys, heading to the door. A hand stopped me as he grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. "I wasn't done talking to you"

"Jaemin— Stop", I could hear Mark say, not sure if he was worried about me or that Jaemin dude.

"Damn, why the fuck do you have to annoy me on the wrong week", I said and kicked his knee hard. Not wanting to kick him where the sun doesn't shine because I might get reported.