chapter 15

"Have a good day at school", Jaehyun said as I got out of the car

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Have a good day at school", Jaehyun said as I got out of the car. "See you later, my daughter"

"Shut up", I laughed at his ridiculous nickname for me. "I'll see you later at like 5 something"

I hurried to get in the school campus. I spotted a familiar face the moment I stepped in.

"Sung!", I exclaimed and slapped his back, but not too hard. "How's school?"

"It's the same old", Jisung said. He then clasped his hands together. "Oh right, I have something to tell you"

"What is it?", I asked as we walked together to my class. "Mark-hyung is absent today, so we won't have a meeting today. Harvey also joined him. Chenle has choir practice as well"

"Damn, how about you?", I asked and he shrugged. "I mean, I don't have anything planned so I might go home early"

"How about we hangout again?", I suggested. "How about we go shopping?"

"Sure", he shortly replied. I realized something last minute. "Don't you work at the convenience store?"

"I do", Jisung replied. "I just take the night shift now. Evening shift is too much"

"It is, to be honest", I voiced my thought. We continued walking until I reached my classroom. "I'll see you later at lunch, Sung"

"See you later Sera", Jisung said and waved his hand, heading towards his classroom. I sat down at my usual seat to see that Harvey's chair was empty. "I guess he really had somewhere to be at with Mark"

"Alright class", my teacher said as she walked in. "Today, you'll be working on your partner project"

I looked over at Felix who gave me a small smile. He headed over to me and sat on Harvey's seat. He took out his laptop and opened Microsoft Word, making us start our essay.

It was 10 o' clock and Jaehyun had pulled up at the campus, parking his car and getting out. He looked at the familiar school he had once studied at. He made his way through the halls. He was lucky that all the students were in their classrooms. He stood in front of a certain door and pushed it open, being greeted by four boys.

"Jaehyun-sunbae", Jeno said and immediately stood up to greet the older boy. Jaehyun stepped in the room, closing the door behind him as he looked around the room. He brushed through his dark blue hair, looking down for a while and slowly looked up.

"Who messed with my daughter?"

"Daughter? You have a daughter already?!", Renjun questioned in shock. Haechan stared at Jaehyun, not muttering a word. Jaemin didn't say anything as well. "Well, my sister to be exact"

"I haven't messed with any girls these days", Jeno said and did himself justice. Renjun shook his head. Haechan was still not sure with what Jaehyun had said. "You have a sister? Then why hasn't anyone in the school talked about her being your sibling?"