"I never knew you could look this ugly", I scoffed. "What do you want?"

"Look, I'm sorry about everything", Hyunjin apologized. "Playing with you and announcing who your brother was and his past. I was too angry"

"It's not like you to apologize", I said. "What's making you apologize?"

"Did you apologize yet?", Jeno emerged from the students who walked down the hall. He had his arm around Hyunjin's shoulder as he looked at him with a fake smile. He leaned in to whisper something in Hyunjin's ear. "Or do you want to get beaten up again?"

"I already apologized", Hyunjin muttered.

"But did she accept it?", Jeno asked.

"No, I didn't", I replied instead of Hyunjin.

"What do you want me to do? Kneel down and beg for your forgiveness?", he asked and received a painful pinch from Jeno. "Ouch, you didn't have to do that"

"Just stay out of my sight and don't ever contact me in any other way", I suggested. "Then I'll forgive you"

"I promise", he said.

"Alright, I guess that's settled now", Jeno said and clasped his hands together, then grabbing onto Hyunjin's arm. "But I have to talk to you once more"

"I swear to god when will this end", Hyunjin muttered.

"I'll see you around then, Sera", Jeno said and pulled Hyunjin away.

I sighed and headed towards the parking lot and saw Jaehyun there. I headed towards his car and entered.

"How was school?", he asked.

"It was fine, every day is a regular day", I simply replied.

"Regular, huh?", he questioned.

"Yeah", I replied. "Can you drop me off at the community practice room that you dropped me at before? Jisung asked me to meet up with him there"

"It's good that he still talks with you", Jaehyun said.

"Yeah, but not as much", I replied. "He's busy working part-time, apparently he's working both evening and night shifts again. He said that he's saving up for something"

"Oh, I see", Jaehyun said as he drove to the place. We arrived there quickly since it was just near the school. "I'll pick you up in thirty minutes"

"Alright", I said and went out of the car, heading towards the door to the practice room.

I knocked on the door but there was no response, so I opened it already. The lights weren't on so I decided to find the light switch but I couldn't because I wasn't familiar with the place.

"Jisung?", I called out for him.

I heard a door open and the lights flashed on. I saw Jisung holding a cake and walked towards me. I looked around to see balloons scattered around, along with a Happy Birthday banner on the mirror.

"Happy birthday to you", Jisung sang as he approached me. "Happy birthday dear Sera, Happy birthday to you"

"I forgot that today was my birthday", I said in shock.

"Make a wish", he said with a big smile on his face.

I smiled back and made a wish, proceeding to blow the candle.

I wish DNYL will become one again.

"Yay!", Jisung exclaimed.

"I can't believe you did all of this", I said, still amazed.