I slowly bring my hands up and cover my face in embarrassment, "Oh god..." 

"It was fucking hilarious!" Auggie exclaims while bursting into laughter. He sat on the cane chair in the corner of my room, "You had managed to get your dress down to your waist when Quinn's nose started bleeding and he ran from the room. Then you passed out on your floor." 

"Of course I did..." I trail off as I grumble into my hands. I then peek through my fingers to see a very blushing Quinn staring out my windows, "I'm so sorry Quinn." 

"It's okay, Kara. You weren't in the right mindset." He nods as he folds his arms. I feel like I just completely violated him. I felt like I needed to be arrested right in that very second. 

"Please tell me I didn't do anything worse than that." I ask as I glance at Scott to see his eyes widen slightly and he quickly averts his gaze. "Oh shit I did..." 

"It's fine. Like Quinn said, that wasn't you." Scott mutters under his breath as he leans his elbows on his thighs and stares down at his intertwined fingers. There was a dark frown on his face and his concentration was so adorable. 

"You made out with my knee cap." Auggie explains simply as I glance over at him, "It was cute." 

"Your kneecap!?" I exclaim as the guys start laughing at me, "So basically all that drug did was make me horny. Great." 

"We should still go to the hospital just to check." Quinn explains with a small nod as he finally looks back at me again. It was only for a second because his blush returns in seconds and he looks away, as if the image of my failed strip-tease popped into his brain. 

"I feel like death. I need a shower." I announce as I throw my legs over the bed and stand up, only to realise that was a terrible fucking mistake.

I instantly double over and all four guys move at once. I blindly reach out and grab onto Sebastian. He takes my weight and I balance against him, my forehead pressing against his upper abs. 

"Shit, Kara." Sebastian says as he holds me against him, "The drug is still in your system." 

"You think I don't  know that." I groan out as my eyes flicker shut and I inhale. Sebastian's scent was calming me for some reason, keeping me steady both with my body and my mind. "I just need a shower." 

Suddenly, I'm picked up from the ground and cradled in someone's arm. It frightened me slightly and when my eyes snapped opened, I realised the person who had swept me off my feet was Scott. 

He walks out of my bedroom and down the hall towards our bathroom was. 

"Scott..." I trail off as I hesitantly glance up to see his frowning face, "Seriously, I'm fine." 

"Kara." He warns and I nod as I purse my lips, realising it's better not to say anything. He opens the door to the bathroom and drops me on the white tiled floors. 

I stumble a bit but Scott catches me easily. I sigh out, "Why did you stay?" 

"You were hurt, Kara." Scott says as I glance up from his chest at him, "Good people shouldn't get hurt." 

My lips part slightly as I stare up into his perfect eyes. I was really afraid what I had done to this adorable, big puppy in front of me. I probably violated him like I did Quinn. Oh god, I feel terrible for putting them in awkward situations like I not doubt did last night. 

"Shower." Scott orders as I could barely nod and step back from him. Scott then turns and quickly leaves, closing the door softly behind him. 

I was left staring at the door in silence. Once again, Scott never fails to leave me fucking speechless. He confuses the fuck out of me. One seconds his the ball of darkness and the next he's this huge puppy-dog wanting to know what I like about him.