The Aftermath

Kankuro point

As I stood there listening to the two of them bicker I was just happy to see her again. She was injured from what I heard but I don't know to what extent. "Fine I wont go, but one day, one day I'll teach him a lesson." (Y/N) huffed out but her face contracted into one that was full of pain. "Are you okay." I asked as her eye fluttered open to look at me. Her eye pro-trade she was in immerse pain but her response was "I'm fine, just want to go home now." She said but towards the end of the sentence started to cough up blood to were Kiba said "You're not fine did you rib puncher you lung again?" My eyes flew open "What!" I asked voice full of worry. (Y/N) rolled her eyes and went to jump away but I wasn't having it. "You are not going anywhere till we make sure you are okay to go. Now rib puncher lung was that when you kicked him?" I asked till her fist collided with my face. "Don't touch me. I still don't know how to feel about this." she said as my hand fell from her arm. Ouch. I guess I can understand why she feels like this. A wave of sadness washed over me till her sweat voice said "I broke it again when I carried Neji back to the village, I got re-puncher when I kicked him. It doesn't feel like it did when I broke them the first time. So I could be only one that is now broken." "I still want you to take it easy." Kiba said as he started to walk back towards the village knowing this mission has now ended by my presence being here. "(Y/N), can we talk?" I asked as she stood there holding her arm against her body. 

Your point

"(Y/N), can we talk?" Kankuro asked as I stood there thinking about what to do now. "Talk." I said after a couple minutes of silence. "I could understand why you hate me but I was only following orders, I didn't know it was Orochimaru. I thought it was my father, and I didn't want to displease him." Kankuro started as he pause I knew he was waiting for me to do something but I didn't move or made a sound. He continued "My feelings are true for you, I never once was told to fall in love with you, I know right now you might not believe me but I want you to know I still love you and that will never change you can hate me all you want but I will love you through it all. I want to prove to you and the leaf that we don't want to cause harm to you or the village and that I will always help out when I can and when you guys need it. But mainly you so that you can trust me and that we can move forward from this." He said as he had so mush emotion is his voice. Tear swelled in my eyes but I wasn't going to let them fall. "I love that you came to our aid, I love that you saved Kiba, but don't ask me to love you right now. You fought one of my teammates the ones I call family, and you almost killed him. If I wasn't there he could have died. I appreciate what you and your siblings have done today. I can trust you..." I said  as my words fallen flat. I now release that I fallen in love with him and in this moment I could tell him that and be happy but Sasuke words in the back of my head repeated over and over again 'He could cheat on you'. I fell to the ground as the pain in my chest wound't go away. "(Y/N)!" Kankuro said as he ran over to me. "I'm fine." I said as he looked at my face. "You are not fine your crying." Kankuro said as he help me stand up. "I want to love you I want to do something about it but I have this stupid thought in my head and I don't know what it means but it hurts to think that it might happen and I don't want to go through that. Kankuro be honest with me, do you think we will ever see each other if we do start dating? We live in two different villages and we are both Shinobi that can't back down from a mission and if our villages go against each other are you willing to fight against me? And if you what ever cheating is will you be pushed to the point to do it?" I said as I let the questions in my head run out of my mouth knowing I should stop because he might not have thought about this when we were apart. Kankuro didn't say anything as he helped me stand up. Why wasn't he answering? I don't want to cry every time I think about him or cry when someone brings him up, I want to be happy. As everything depended on those questions time seemed to stop as my head pounded in pain as her screaming voice Echoed "HE WILL NEVER LOVE A FREAK LIKE YOU!" I believe he will he will answer these questions and we will be friends again and wont have to worry about any fighting. As I was fighting with the inter darkness I have I didn't notice Kankuro has picked me up and now we are full on running back to the leaf village. "Hey, (Y/N) listen to me. I will be honest with you, I haven't thought it through I would make time for you. Even if we are  5 days apart or in two different villages I still will make time to come see you. Who wouldn't make time for someone like you? If our village go against each other I will have no problem stepping down because I wouldn't want to fight you, You have a killer instinct that I wouldn't want to be at the end of and I can't stand seeing you hurt and if I saw someone hurt you I would end up getting killed because I would end up killing my own people if they laid a hand on you." Kankuro said as he looked down at me as I giggled at the last statement. Kankuro expression changed as he went to the last question "Cheating is where you are together with someone you love and that person you have fallen in love with has went and did things with another person. So put it lightly if someone stepped out of the relationship because they want more then they can chew. I would never do that. If I wanted to shatter your heart then I would do something like that but I'm a one person man and I will only want to be with you." I looked down in deep thought to understand all his answers. The wind on my face suddenly stopped. 

"Kankuro how did it go?" Gaara asked. My head poped out of his arms as my eyes caught onto Gaara's. "It went good no more threats that way." Kankuro answered as Gaara was having a staring contest with me. "Why do you have her?" Gaara asked as he finally broke eye contact with me after a good 3 minutes. "She is injured was caring her back so she doesn't injure herself more." Kankuro said with a cheese smile. "What a drag, I can take her since it would be out of your way." Shikamaru said as he walked over to us but both Temari and Kankuro yelled in unison "NO!" Their faces ended up getting two times redder as they realized what they just did and I couldn't but help to laugh but regretted doing so as I ended up coughing in pain as blood splattered over my hands. "Did you brake your rips again?" Shikamaru said as leaned against the tree. "Maybe but we really need to get going." I said as everyone nodded and we were off. As we were half way back Medic shinobi came jumping in around us. "How is everyone?"Before anyone could answer I said "Report." "(Y/N)!" He seemed surprised and cleared his throat "Lady Tsunade is currently healing and preparing an antidote for Choji but still in critical condition. Neji, Currently still in critical condition and Shizume  and a team of 8 is currently working on his wounds. Now what is your condition?" Shikamaru looks down in regret and hopeful that his team will make it. "I re-injured my rips and I think it might have puncher-ed my lung again. How is Kiba and Akamaru?" Kiba has serious injury but condition is fine and Akamaru is seeing the family vet currently. Now please stop so I can assess your injures." The medic nin said Kankuro came to a stop and the other kept going. Kankuro set me down as a stood up next to the tree base. As the medic was looking over my injures he pressed on two rips on the right side and I yelped in pain. Next thing I know he was against the tree as Kankuro yelled at him "She told you that those hurt her and you still poke them hard." A small smile came to my face as I push Kankuro away from him "Sorry he is a little protective of me. Have a idea what is wrong?" I giggled out. "Your left side seems fine but the right side as of right now I see 2 broken rips and one of the floating rips has disappeared so we need to find it and get it repaired. Lets head back so Lady Tsunade can get it fixed for you." He said as he rubbed his face. "Okay see you back there." I said as I waved him off and started to jump toward the village. "Hey, I still can carry you." Kankuro said as he jumps next to me. "Yeah, I know but then I become lazy and I don't want that." I said as I stop to catch my breath. I have been using a lot of chakara today and I might just need the extra help but I don't want to be weak. I started to jump again and we were coming to the clearing of the forest. Happy to be back home I was off to the hospital to get my weekly healing session done like it was suppose to be done this morning. 

As I sat waiting for Tsunade to come and heal me Kankuro sat with me knowing his siblings are somewhere in the hospital waiting to talk to Tsunade as well but today has been a long day. I yawned, knowing I pushed myself to much during my rescue mission more a kill mission if I got to him. I can't believe the one person I expect not to turn on me did. It upsets me but its not like its the first time someone turn their back on me. I felt my arm move a little as Kankuro hand slowly started to grab my hand so he can hold it. I smile knowing that Kankuro wouldn't turn his back on me and I squeezed his hand just to make sure this is real as the sleep soon took me over and my head fell onto Kankuro shoulder. 

Kankuro point 

(Y/N) slept so peacefully with a small smile on her face. I wonder how she got herself injured herself the first time, the last time I saw her she looked a little dirty but she was running so when did she get injured? I wondered and didn't notice the 2 figures walking down the hallway to see her. "She looks peaceful right now." Shino said breaking me from my thoughts "Yea, how has she been since I last saw her?" I ask as I looked at (Y/N) delicate face as she slept. "Well for a week and a half after the attack she was in a coma, she had 8 broken rips and a punchered lung. She has been recovering for the last 3 weeks now and from the looks at it seemed to be doing good till this little mission." Shino stated as he sat down across the hall from us and Hinata did the same as well. I was in in disbelief as he was telling me this how did she get so injured? "She feel from the watch tower of the stadium and hit the ground pretty hard." Shino said answering my unasked question. So she must have been injured when she found us in the forest, she is one tough fighter. I looked down at her to see her eyes had shot open as we hear a yelling from the end of the hallway. "Where is she! I just knew she would injure herself again." Tsunade yelled down the hallway as (Y/N) looked like she couldn't care less as a small grin  took its place on my face.