Unexpected

Y/n point

I sat in my apartment till there was nothing to do. The cold night was all that swept into my apartment. The smell of doom came in as well. Something just seems off. My demon side was just trying to come out but I was good at pushing it down. It is so hard to do with all this doom creeping in. I looked out my window and saw orange light beaming in the distance. Naruto, was the only thing that I could think of when I jumped from my window towards the beam. I saw everyone else running and joined up with them. "Whats going on?" I asked as I fell into step with them. "Well its always nice too see you again." Lee said as he grinned over to me. "Hello, but please let me know what is going on?" I responded. I've been like this for a while straight to the point I didn't want to conversate after the break up, but now since we are back together will I go back to wanting too talk too everyone? I shook my head as Shikamaru responded "Naruto is fighting Sora and it doesn't seem good with that orange hue that means the nine tails is back and we need to protect the village." Shit. "I'll see you guys there." I said as my eye changed to the color orange and I boosted out of there. When I got there it seemed this Sora kid was changing into the tail beast and not Naruto. Yamato was already there trying to get his wood jutsu to restrain him but to no avail. "There isn't much we can do he is being controlled by more then one thing." I said to Yamato as Sora sent something toward Sakura, Naruto blocked it. Everyone else showed up and was trying to help restrain Sora but Choji ended up getting burned and Ino got to scared to do her mind transfer. Everyone was trying to get to him without thinking on what was going too happen everyone was shot back. I looked over to Naruto he was getting the worst of it. I grunted and began too walk towards this Sora guy. "I don't know you but listen. Stop hurting them and face me." I began saying I looked over too Kiba and gave him a wink he knew what it meant. "All because you are getting all this massive power into your system doesn't mean its will be okay in the end. You will die if you let it take control." I ended with and sora went to hit me with one of those orange tails but it went right throw me. I went for him after that.

Flipping and dodging everything he was sending my way I just wanted everyone to get rested. Naruto was the one that needed too face him he can better handle what he is going through then anyone else. I looked over to everyone and they seemed to be doing better Choji was burnt a lot for grabbing him. Sora took this as a chance and one of his tail grabbed me around my torso. "AH!" I screamed as the burning feeling from before fell around the tail that was grabbing me. This is the Nail tail Chakra. "(Y/N)!" Kiba yelled as he caught me from being throw over to them. Pain was all that my face was showing. "Naruto go its your turn. Get through to him okay." I said as I was trying to focus on anything but the pain. Naruto grabbed onto Sora trying to get through to him but the charka was just transferred over to him. This isn't going to be good. I walked back down into the crater. "(Y/N), you can't fight right now." Sakura voice echoed but I looked up seeing the bright light coming from those two. I put my two hands together and released both of them. I big black wall was created between us and them before the wave of there power hit us. I grunted after that power hit it and dissipated. "Wow, great job (Y/N). Great thinking." Yamato said as he patted my shoulder. I coughed and blood shot out. Kiba ran over to me, "That was very stupid of you to do. Sakura she is going to need you to check her out." Kiba said after laying me on the ground as the wall still stood. We could still see through it but nothing will get through it. "What is this?" Ino asked as she was helping Sakura. "Its my ultimate protection. A wall that is impenetrable." I said as I smiled. "Yeah, but you are the one that get the brunt of he hits." Kiba said, he sounds mad. "Thats the only flaw, that I'm the one that takes the damage as I protect everyone." I said as I sat up. I didn't want to watch the fight I just wanted to make sure everyone was okay. I saw Sakura and Ino share a glance at each other then saddness fell over both faces as there hands healed my core. "What?" I asked as I looked at both of them. "I'm sorry. We can't save it." Sakura whispered. Kiba heard that and shot back over to us. "What do you mean?" Kiba shouted. "Not possible." He mummbled as well. "I'm confused." Was all I said. "You lost your baby, you miscarried." Ino said and then everyone heads turned towards me. "Is that why you haven't been out of your apartment for the last couple weeks?" Shikamaru asked but I couldn't answer that. Hot burning pain shoot thorough my whole body as the wall was hit by a white ball. My scream echoed all over the forest I was trying too keep the wall up but it was hit once again by the same ball thing. More pain follows but I couldn't take it and passed out.

I awoke in a hospital bed a couple days later. Naruto was in the room. "What happened after I passed out?" I asked as Naruto shot up and came over to me. "I got Sora to come back and everything was fine. We defeated the bad guys." He answered as he looked at my hand. I lifted my hand up and he grabbed it. "I'm okay Naruto, really. Like I said I have no one to return to so I don't mind losing my life so everyone can return to theirs families." I said with a small smile. "You were pregnant you lost the family you could have." His voice rang out to me and that was the one bit I forgot. "Its okay. It isn't time for me to have kids yet." I said as I sent him on his way with a small kiss on his hand. My head fell as I sat up remembering what Sakura and Ino said before the balls hit the wall. A soft knock came from the door I turned and saw Shikamaru walking in. "Kankuro knows, he might be here today." He said after a silence fell over the room. "What am I suppose to say? That I lost our baby, I didn't even know." I said as sadness filled my voice. "It was his?" He asked looking surprised. "Who else would it be?" I said "Don't tell me he thinks it someone elses?". "Well I didn't know you slept with him or got back together with him. Maybe that is why he is coming, he knows you better then anyone else." He responded as he went to leave the room. "I got a mission, I just wanted to let you know." And he left the room. A couple hours go by as nurses came and checked on me. The sun was setting and for once I didn't want too be alone tonight. I looked out the window and the hues in the sky changed to a pale purple and dark light blues, my head fell once more and I let the tears fall from my eyes that I was holding in all day. "(Y/N)!" Kankuro yelled as he slammed my hospital door open. My tear streamed face turned towards him. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect it." I said as he made his way to me. " I don't care about that. I care that you are okay." He said as he pulled me into his arms. Warmth seeped through me as he held me. I cried into him as he held me, soon I fell asleep from the crying but one thing I do remembered was clinging onto him before the darkness of sleep took over.

Not edited