The Mission

Team 8 waited for there first mission. Kiba was the impatient one. We trained with Kurenai-sensi for a week before we chose our first mission.

"Kurenai, you picked a c rank mission for you and your team. Your mission will be to deliver a letter to sand ninjas. You guys will meet up in a small village in the country of the rain to trade out letter with their letter." The hokage said. "So we were like mailman? Kiba asked. "Precisely." He answered back. "That's no fun" Kiba complained. "We got a mission so don't complain." Stated Shino. "Meet me at the gate in an hour." Kurenai said before so disappeared.

I got home to my one bedroom apartment looking around to see if I need to clean before I go. Only a bowl to wash and then I'll pack for the mission. I started to wash my dirty dish I heard a knock on my door. "Coming" I yelled at the door. I turned off the water and ran to my door to be surprised to see Sasuke standing there. "May I help you?" I asked. "I heard you were leaving the village today?" He asked. Little confused on why he would ask "Yes, I got my first mission today." I stated.

Sasuke point
(Y/N) hasn't left the village since she got here. I looked at her with concern written in her (E/C) eyes. "W-w-why are you here?" (Y/N) asked quietly. "Making sure you'll come back." I said as I turned and walked away from a confused (Y/N).

Your point
After Sasuke left I was confused but I packed my backpack and my knife pouch for my mission. I was ready. I made my way to the gate I soon met up with Hinata. "Hi (Y/N)." She said as she waved to you. I slowed my pace so she could catch up to me. "Hey, you ready?" I asked. "Yes, I think it will be fun to travel with friends." Hinata said with a smile on her face. Was I her friend I asked myself.  As soon as everyone got there Kurienai-sensi was explained that it will take about a day and a half to get to the meeting point.

On the road Kiba and Akamaru we're running around in the trees Hinata was practicing her byakugan, while Shino talked to his bugs while you just walked slowly behind your sensi. After a while the sun started to set. "Let's make camp!" Kurenai said as she clapped her hands together. We all helped set up camp we all had our own tents. I walked around to find firewood I felt a strange chakra. I stopped and looked around to see if anyone was there but no one was. I walked around for hours and seem to come back to the same place we're I felt the strange chakra at. Why wasn't anyone here? Where is my team? I wondered but heard a laugh coming form a bush. "Oh little one you fell for me trap." That all you heard before you blacked out.

Surrounded by darkness. You open your eyes to be in a small room. You were tied to a chair more like chained to the chair. "What the.." you question. Where are the others? You questioned yourself.

Shino point
"(Y/N) been gone for almost an hour" Shino pointed out. "What really?" Kiba said while jumping up off the ground. "Hinata can you locate her?"asked Kurenai. Hinata nodded yes as she focused on her byakugan. While I searched for her with my insects. "She seems to be chained to a chair in a cave near the village we're heading too." I said as soon as my bugs found her. "Wait what?" Kiba asked confused on how she got so far. "Let's go get her." Kurenai sighed as she started to pack her things as well as (Y/N) things. Once packed we started to run towards the small village.

"We can't just run in there it's too dark to see and what if (Y/N) not alone down there." Kiba said. Only smart thing he said in a while. "Can we ask the sand ninja to help us?" Hinata suggested. Smart idea but what if they don't want to help and just take off with there scroll they need and leave us behind with ours and our missing teammate. "Well (Y/N) was holding the scroll." Kurenai said. "What" Kiba shouted. I was shocked too. "Well I though that if it was important attackers will definitely go after me so I gave it to (Y/N) so they wouldn't get the scroll but now that was a bad idea." Kurenai explained. "Off to meet the sand ninja then." I said and turn towards the town. Maybe they are here already or we got to wait till tomorrow.

Your point
It's been about 4 hours since a woke up. This is new no one came in to check on me so I'm just tied up with no one around. After about 20 min I heard a door slam open a little light glared out the corner of my eyes. "Well your up sooner then I thought." A manly voice came from the light. I didn't say anything, this wasn't new happened before. "Who was this scroll for?" The man asked me. I didn't answer cause I didn't know. "If you stay quiet it will get worse on you." He said. You giggled "Like I haven't had this happen before." You said looking up to see him punch you right in the jaw. You spit out blood. "Now who is this for?" He asked as he pulled out the scroll and twrirled it around his fingers. You look up as you saw his blue eyes come into the light your eyes turned yellow to look further into his mind. His name was Chito and his family life was hard his mom was a prostitute and he never knew his dad so he grew up on the streets. He found out he had chakra and used it in a bad way to harm others to get what he want. "So Chito want to tell me about what happen to your sister then I'll talk about the scroll?" You said. Pure fear ran across his face and he pulled a kunai and put it up against my throat "How do you know my name?" He asked shacking as he held the knife to my throat. "You told me!" You giggled all excited that he was scared now. He shock a little and cut your neck a little as blood started to run down you little neck to your arm and down your chest. "I'll be back." Chito said and ran out the door.  Damd it if he stay a little longer I could have gotten out. You moved a little to hear your chains move as well.

About 30 minutes after Chito left you start to feel drowsy. Blood loss. You started to here screams. I can't fight not right now. Your eyes started to black out but then the door to your room/cell was broken down you looked up shocked as two people came running in "Kiba" you whispered as you see his shadow come running towards you. "(Y/N)" Kiba voice sounded worried. You look up to see a boy with purple face painting and hood that looked like a cat. "Kitty" you said before you pass out.