The fight

A couple days passed and now it is the end of the second test, but to me that didn't matter cause all I could think about is what Kankuro said the other night "You are just to damd cute." I can't get that out of my head. Every time I saw him these pass days I turn red and run into a wall or a person. I haven't been this way before.

Everyone was told to father in a large room that had all the sensi lined up looking over us. Then the lady with the purple hair started to talk, the said the Hokage will explain the next part.i wasn't paying much attention to the speech till the Hokage said "there are repintation of battle between Allie nation." The atmosphere turned dark after he said this. So this is to basically pick out witch nation needs help and who gets harder jobs the the other. Kiba spoke out "okay even so why is it necessary for us to risk our life's?" I giggled. Everyone looked at me "The exam is to show how we handle this, life death situation. We represent or village and the nation we come from if we aren't able to put ourselves in a life or death situation then how can we do that when we have missions?" I looked straight up to the Hokage witch to he nodded in agreement. I full on laughed at this. "It's that simple really. You want us to kill each other to see if we can protect our nation." I was irritated "there is an odd number of people how that going to work?" I asked in all seriousness. I looked to the other groups of people to see some look over in fear, but others just looked normal. "Someone will have to fight twice." The Hokage answered. "If the win the first round but not the second does that they don't move on?"  I asked stepping in front of everyone. "That will be determined in the match itself. Now will everyone go to the overlook and wait for their name to be called." The Hokage said as the started to set up the room for the fight.

I watched the fights one after another, Sasuke went first but something was off with him, his chakra was different it seemed dark. Like there was something evil over it. Shino was next, against a guy from the sound village, "witch sucker is that" was heard from Shino opponent. "You can do it Shino!" I said with a smile. "You sure can!" Kiba hype up. I smiled at the small encouragement we had before he went down. I looked across the way the see Kankuro glaring at Shino. Why though? "If you fight, me you won't be able to recover. Forfit and withdraw." Then the sound guy came running towards him and went to hit him but Shino block it. I bet Shino transfer his bugs over just now. Sound guy used his sound wave to throw Shino across the room. The sound guy started to freak out do to the bugs crawling towards him, Shino the gave a little speech about the bettal. Shino won his match then it was Kankuro next with a leaf village ninja.
I got worried for Kankuro to see if he really was going to win or not. When the match began the leaf ninja went running at him and spun his whole body around Kankuro. He went to explain on how he can use his chakra to make his limb do what he wants. "I can brake your neck if I wanted to, I will if you don't give up." He said as he squeezed tighter. "He wanna bet?" Kankuro said. "You want to die." "You foul your going to die here." Snap. Was all that I heard my eyes immediately turned red. Not again not someone close to me. I squeezed the rail harder then before it was going to snap till I heard "Now it's my turn so say goodbye." I looked up to see Kankuro sqauting on the ground with his wrapping floating around him as they feel to the ground. "He's a puppet master." Was all I said as the other guy feel over.

Kankuro point
I looked up to see (Y/N) to give her a thumb up for my win but her eyes were red and showed terror in them. She blinked and her eyes were (E/C) again. She gave me a smile and waved to me. I walked back to my sibblings as they took the other guy out to the hospital. The next fights weren't that interesting I was waiting for (Y/N) to go so I can see her fight, all I know is she is really strong and can walk through people. There were only three people left Gaara, (Y/N), and this guy in a green jumpsuit. I looked at the screen to see something I didn't want to see.

Your point
I looked at the screen to red
                 (Y/N) (L/N)
                       V.S.
                 Kankuro
No way. Was all I thought as I walk down the stairs to the arena. I don't want to but I'm going to have to. "So cute stuff how we going to do this, you know my skills but I only know of  two of yours." Kankuro said as we faced each other. "What he mean by that?" I heard Naruto ask. "Naruto just watch the match." Kakashi said to his student. "I'll go easy on you." Was all I said before the match started. Kankuro got his puppet out and had it walk towards me. I walked slowly away from it. I hate puppet and I hate puppet master. I closed my eyes and opened them to be yellow. "Oh so now you want to read my mind, I'll let you if you give me a kiss. I froze, what did he just say. I turned a bright red. "Shut up." I said lightly. "Awe look she shy." Kankuro said as his puppet raced towards me. I hit his puppet hard in the middle collum and it went flying back to Kankuro. "What he wants to give you a hug." Kankuro said as he has his puppet jumping towards me. I flip out of the way so it can't get to me. I closed my eyes and open them they are red now. I punched the ground and flames ran towards Kankuro fast. He jumped out of the way as well but wassnt safe yet as I threw many kunni knife at him. I attached my chakra to one of the knife as my eyes turned a light purple and everything frozen. Some know hit him before I froze them. Kankuro looked up to see my eyes a light purple, but was replaced by nothing as I teleported next to him. "Missed me!" I said before punching him. He flew acrossed the areana. "Oh my have I." He said as his puppet flew towards me. What it shouldn't be moving out froze it. I thought as it started to hug me. I struggle to get out. I didn't want to burn it cause he will be mad. I can't use that new jutsu cause I won't be able to recover in time. I couldn't do much. "What, not good enough hug for you? I can give you a hug instead." Kankuro said as he stepped towards me. "Stay away from me." I screamed as my eyes turned a bright orange and a blast of energy came from my body to witch his puppet ended in pieces. I feel to the ground. I hate puppets, was all I could think of. "What going on, she use fire, now energy, but how did everything freeze?" Naruto said. I looked up to see that he was curious but Kakashi looked scared what could happen. Kankuro punch me really hard when I looked away from the match. "Did you really have to destroy him?" Kankuro yelled at me. "It was that or burn him." I said as I stood up for the ground. My eyes are back to normal and I stood in a fighting stance. "Why are we calling it a him?" I asked as I swung my arm at the ground for it to start to crumble. Kankuro avoided the ground falling at his feet. "It?! His name is Crow." He then threw a kunni knife at me and it hit my cheek. Blood started to run down my face. "Puppets are just dead trees carved to make people happy. Not no human being. They are dead to begin with." I said as I stood there staring at him. "What got something wrong with puppets?" Kankuro said as he stepped forward. "Yes, I do." I awnsered. "Well what abo...." I cut him off, "I hate puppets and I hate puppet masters." Everyone in the room looked on us like we were going to kill each other.

Flashback
"Mommy!" Little me screamed as her blood scattered all over my face. I saw two figures standing there but saw a thin blue line connecting the two. The one in front moved when the one in back moved their fingers. "Is she who we are looking for." Was all I heard before I took off running.

"So you hate me?" Was what brought me back form that nightmare. "I guess I do." I said as I ran at him with a kunni knife in hand. He punched me and I ended up on the ground again. I had tears welding up in my eyes. I felt like my heart has been ripped out. I stood up and turned around. "I give." I walked away from a screaming Kankuro. "Get back here and finish what we started!" Was all I heard as I left the room.