Victor's pov

"I know you are not in a good mood  right now, but I want you to have an open mind about what am about to tell you now." Michael said, as i stepped in to the house. " okay  my mind is open, what did you do?" I asked  him,"well i didn't really do anything but Ikindofbroughtoneofthegirlshome"....."I don't speak gibberish, so why don't you try that again  slowly"i told him,"I brought one of the girls home" he said .I was quiet for five minutes,I didn't know how to respond to him without loosing my cool. "You brought a stranger to my house  with out consulting me first" I asked him. "Not really victor"......he said  as he tried to explain why backing up a few steps away from me."she wasn't with the other girls in the ware house, we had already  released them an hour ago, before I found her. She was so scared and I had no other place to take her to"he finished. " so you brought her here" I asked  him  and he just bowed his head down  and he couldn't look me in the eyes. "Where is she ? " I asked him "upstairs  boss". I turned  and started  climbing the stairs, thinking  of what I was going to do with her,Michael walked ahead of me and opened the door to the room she was......

I walked  in and saw her, with her back towards me,as she lay on the bed. "Is she sleeping " I asked  and he walked  towards her and shook her awake, "hey wake up, the boss is here." He said. She  got up and turned to me, I had to hold my breath because  I had never come across such beauty,her hair was red and had coils,and her eyes...oh my, they were blue like the clouds.so beautiful,her lips hmmmmm they were begging to be kissed. I schooled my features  so my face would remain  blank,and not show how thunder struck  I was.

"What's your name" I asked. So glad that my voice  sounded  as hard as I wanted it to. "Em....eeem.... Emerald sir" she answered.  "Where are you from" I asked,"Never mind I don't need to know, would you like to go back to where you came from, or better still,I need a cook so from today you'll cook my meals and every other thing that needs  attention. You will be serving me personally. Micheal will take you to freda and she will put you through on the rules of this house....okay?" I asked  as she had been quiet as I barked NY orders at her,she turned to me and answered,"yes sir". I turned and walked out of the room. Shit..shit.. what the fuck did I just do,I said to myself  as I walked to my room which was at the other side of the hall.i entered my room and closed the door harshly.i rest my back against the door and tried to catch my breath.a I was out of breath for no reason at all. I was supposed  to send her out of my house, not give her a fucking job.i just couldn't see my self sending her out. "Damn triple damn victor,you just invited  trouble " I said to my self as I walked into  the bathroom.....

Michel's POV

"Let's  go meet freda,she should be in the kitchen.so can you cook" I asked her as we walked  down stairs together. "Who is freda" she asked
"She's the house keeper " I said as we walked in to the kitchen to find freda  chopping vegetables. She looked up as we walked in and smiled at us.freda I always cheerful.she  practically watched victor grow.and did I tell you she's also my mom."hey mama"i said as I kissed  her cheek. "Who's the pretty lady by your side "she asked  as she turned  to  emerald... "Am emerald  ma'am  she answered. "She's the new cook I explained  further. "Oh okay, welcome  dear,and please call me freda everybody does including this block head here.... my mom said as she hugged  her and took her towards  the counter. I walked towards the fridge, took  a can of soda opened it.as I drank I could hear them laugh. They were already hitting it off,I smiled  as I walked out of the kitchen. This house is about to get more interesting. I laughed  out loud as I walked into the sitting room to find David watching a match.
"Sup" I said to him as I sat by his side ." Am good, is victor okay now" he asked me "you and I know he is still  pissed and he would remain  like that till tomorrow " I answered  him. "Am famished,I just pray the  new girl can cook" he said. "Hahahhahhhah " I laughed
" don't  loose  hope man "I said as I settled comfortably  on the couch to enjoy  a good game with my soda......