feel of warmness

Kit'Pov

finally i can sleep in my own room,i really miss my comfort bed.
sleeping in hospital really make me so bored.luckily P'Ming always there for me.

i almost fall asleep on my bed when i hear P'Ming whisper in my ears.
"Nong you should take shower first".he said

"Will you help me P'",i said with my puppy eyes.

"Don't make that face to me Nong",he said  again.

"please na...na ".i make the most cute face to him.

He just held me in his arm walk to the bathroom.i put my hand in his neck .i miss him so much .. never change for long time always i am lost with his charming.i am the most lucky man in this world who can get this handsome man as my fiance.

"What's are you thinking Kit,why are you smilling like that".shit i was gone to my dream land..

"i just miss you P'",i said shyly.

"you will make me lost control if you can't stop act so cute Kit".

"Then.........just ..."i haven't finishedy words when he already touching his lips on mine.

"i Miss you too Nong,very much".he said after broken our kiss.

i was sit in his lap now, looking deep into his eyes,i can see so much pain in there,i touch his face slowly.why i nver think about him,how much he troughs all the pain alone.
i am really bad boyfriend right?.

grandpa was right he loses weight, suddenly i feel so bad for him.i hugging him tight can't hold any longer my tears to drip away from my corner eyes.i can feel he rubbing my back slowly.

"What happens Kit,are you hurt anywhere?".he pulled me little to look at my face.

"i am okay P",i said with my smile.

"But why are you cry?".i can see worriedness in his .

"I am really bad boyfriend right P'?".

"shshsh what are you talk about Kit,you are always be the best boyfriend i ever have".

"But i give you so much pain right?".

"you are not Kit,this is my own problem don't even related to you,........i am still be the luckiest person to have you and this family with me when i feel so loneliness".he said still looking into my eyes.

"Thank for everything Kit,thanks for give me this family ,thanks for stay by my side,thanks for loving me na ",he said again after a while and kissing my forehead.

"you should take care of your self P,see you loses a lot your weight".i said while touching his bare chest with my finger.

"don't seduce me like that Nong".he said with his naughty voice.

"aw P,i just said the truth".i try not to blushing right now but i dare him already see my cheeks as red as tomato .

"let me help you take shower first Nong".i am almost forget i need to take shower now.

"heemm".i just nod my head..
it's so embrasaing i want hide away .
we are together for so long but still i am always so shy facing P'Ming.

i just keep quiet when he helping me to take shower,after a while he take me back to the room and laying me on the bed.
he sit next to me on the bed,we should sleep early since everyone really get so tired today.

but i just can't fall asleep maybe i was sleep a lot when i am in hospital.

"are you sleep P'?".

"What's wrong Kit,you need anything?".

"i can't sleep P'".i said the truth.

"you want i sing a song for you".

"hach...?"... I don't think P'Ming know how to sing.

"or you want do something else?",he wishper in my ear make my whole body feel hot suddenly.

"did you really know how to singing P?".

"of course Nong,ur P good in everything u know".he said with all the proud.

"ah... really?".

"You want hear me sing?".

"hemmm..."

"What song u like to hear?".

"romantic song"..i lying in P'Ming chest while he sing my favorite song,i don't know how come he know i like this song.

"How's it?"

"Hemmm?"

"How's my voice?".

"unbelievable".

"Hach?"

"Your voice so great to hear P".

"really?then should i be the singer?".

"No !".

"aww why not?,you said it my voice is so nice right!".

"yes,but I don't want share you with anyone P".i said...

"You are so greedy Nong".he said with his smiling face.

"Whatever you are mine P,,you are only belong to me only understand!"..

"Krub.....,now going to sleep na ".
P'Ming kiss my forehead and lying next to me.

I look deeply at him,my heart feel ache.why I don't get it how this man work so hard just to stay by my side.he don't even think about his own..

"I  am sorry P,i promise you from now on i will stay by your side whatever happens".
......

it's been a while i haven't updated my stories guys,,,i am so sorry bcoz so many work i don't have anytime to give you updates...but i will try free my time to give you updates guys,,,, thanks for everyone who still reading my story...

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰