Tsukkio Alone

A/n: this whole chapter will be told from Tsukkio, which is the same style as the episode Zuko alone. Thanks for the 2k reads, and I hope you can continue to love the story, but mostly enjoy this chapter 😁😁! P.s. this will have a lot of time skips in this chapter because I want to use all my time to focus on the critical action, which will be at the end of the story, please bear with me!

"Be the drop that freely falls and become one with the water, you might not be able to perceive the ripple you have created right away, but water will allow you to feel how their love comes back to you again and again."

Tsukkio

Tsukkio

"Tsukkio, it's time to awaken yourself and earn the full power of the Moon State," the moon echoed in my head. "Are you ready for your full powers?"

"Yes, I am," I replied, determined to get my powers to its full max.

"Be swift like the tides, be still as the river, and be a raging ocean you was born to be,"

"I will not fail you, Moon, I will tear down anyone who gets in my way!"

"Sokka let me go," I said for the umpth time since my announcement of my departure

It was the day after exposing Jet and the Loser, I mean Freedom Fighters. Today is the day I will officially start my testing to get my Moon powers and a chance actually to grieve for my mother. I don't know how to feel about grieving for my mother after 12 years, but I need to get my full moon abilities for Aang, Katara, Sokka, and lastly, Zuko. Zuko? Why do I need to do this for Zuko, and why is he on my mind? But anyway, I informed Aang, Sokka, and Katara that I was leaving to take my test to get my full powers. Katara and Aang took it lightly, but understand it's something I must do, but Sokka, on the other hand, didn't. Sokka held onto me like a baby who didn't want to let their mother go. Sokka had tears running down his eyes, and he was sniffling to keep his snot inside his nose.

"W-why do you h-have to go?" Sokka cried dramatically. "C-can't we c-come with y-you?"

"No, you can't; it's something I have to do on my own, now GET YOUR BUTT OFF OF ME!" I hollered at the end, trying to get Sokka off my leg.