🌊 Epilogue 🌊

A/n: I can't believe we're at the book's last chapter! It took two long years to write this book, and I'm thankful for the ones who stuck around from beginning to end to see how this story developed! Also, thank you for getting this book to 22k reads. Thank you so much! Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting on this story. It truly means a lot to me that you guys are enjoying the story! Let's finish this book off with a bang and enjoy the final chapter of Moon, the three-part trilogy 😁💕😊😌😇🥹!!!!

Post A/n: I wish you guys had an awesome belated Christmas and New Year if you celebrated those holidays! I'm sorry for the overdue post on this chapter, as I was trying to think of the right way to end this story! Thank you, guys, for getting this story to 23k reads! I love you for bringing this story further in reading and voting growth! I hope you enjoy this last chapter of Moon!!

"What have you done to my sister?"

"As long as the Moon shines, whatever the Moon resigns will be my domain."

Monk Gyasto

I opened my eyes and saw I was in a white room. I saw nothing insight ... as nothing, but pure white was within my eyes. My mind instantly clicked, feeling a sense of familiarity with the location I was in ... the site of the Moon Chamber. There was something different about the air within the Moon Chamber. I have been here several times and didn't feel the air going through me like it usually does. I glanced at myself, noticing that I wasn't a ghost but a human, a living, breathing person.

My old gray eyes carefully identified the colors of my orange monk outfit and my yellow band. I touched my neck and felt the familiar wooden beads of my Air Nation necklace. I raised my hand to my eyes and studied them. My hand didn't have a transparent look but a solid appearance. I turned my hand around to see the blue veins of old age going down my wrist, stopping at my elbow. Shakily I placed the palms of my hands on my face. I was touching my warm human face, not a freezing ghost's.

How is it possible for me to be alive again when I've been dead for over 100 years? Before I could answer my question, I felt a tug on my Air Nation clothing. Something inside me kept telling this little girl from somewhere, put my finger on me that I knew, but I couldn't do it. My eyes gazed down to see a little girl. The little girl's long hair was white as snow, and her eyes were blue like the ocean. The little girl was dressed in white which accented her chestnut brown skin. She had on a loose white tank top with a flowing skirt that stopped at her tiny ankles. 

"Monk Gyasto," The little girl said, getting me out of my confusing thoughts. "Are we in the Moon Chamber?"

How does this little girl know my name?

"Umm ... yes," I replied, pausing before thoroughly answering her question.

I wanted to ask the little girl what her name was, but something appeared on the floor. Raising from the ground was a Pai Sho game board. The game pieces were already on the board.