Warriors of Kyoshi

Night: Zuko

Through my window, I see the night stars surrounding the early night sky. The sun just had "died," letting the moon illuminate the sky. That's the line my mother told me whenever she tells me the tale about the sun being in love with the moon so much that he died so the moon can have a chance to breathe. The sun was placed in an endless dance where the sun would chase the moon. I used to love that story as a kid, and my mother always told me I would one day find my moon. Now I don't want to see my moon, and I want to get my honor and throne back. Uncle, the ship crew, and I are back on the ship sailing in the coordinate directions of where the Avatar and that Waterbender is going. That Waterbender bending is on another level, I have never seen a waterbending technique like that in the Fire Nation reports of a waterbender. Now Zhao knows the existence of the Waterbender, but mainly the Avatar, Zhao will not stop until he gives them in their hands. I must try everything in my power to stop Zhao to reclaim my honor.

I lit four white candles watching the fire from my bending danced freely on the candlewick. I closed my eyes, putting to use Uncle's mediation offering. I felt relaxed as my face was calm, and I was concentrating on my breathing. Uncle, did the firebender use breathe support to help us bend. I took a vast breathe as I felt the flame's heat from the candles hit my chin and my nose. I blow out of my mouth as the fire heat dead down from my chin and my nose going back to its original flame amount. The door to my quarters opened as I didn't know who it was, assuming it was the crewmen at the door.

"The only reason you should be interrupting me is if you have news about the Avatar or that Waterbender," I said in a dangerously calm silky voice as I continued to do my mediation.

"Well, there is news, Prince Zuko,"  Uncle announced as I hear the sound of paper in his hands. "But you might not like it. Don't get too upset,"

I mentally rolled my eyes at Uncle antics. He should know me better than anyone that I don't get too upset when things don't go my way or how I planned it to be.

"Uncle, you taught me that keeping a level head is a sign of a great leader. Now whatever you have to say, I'm sure that I can take it," I replied calmly, pausing my mediation to hear Uncle's news.

"Okay, then ... we have no idea where they are," Uncle said almost in a smooth voice.

"WHAT??!!"

I yelled, enraged, bouncing off my place at my mediation table. I was on my feet as the flames of the candles expanded. The heat from the candles made my room hotter. Uncle covered his face from the heat and flames of the fire as he turned away. I didn't mind the heat because I was upset with the fact that we don't have an actual location of the Waterbender, but mainly the Avatar.

"You really should open a window in here," Uncle said, getting a fan out of his robe and fan himself.

"GIVE ME THE MAP!" I snapped while snatching the map out of Uncle's hands and looking at it for myself.

I opened the map seeing the x marks of the places the Avatar had supposedly spotted.

"He is a master of advance maneuvering," I grumbled.

Morning: Aang

The Water Tribe siblings and I were on Appa flying to our next destination. In the back, Sokka placed the map on the side of Appa's saddle. Katara was sewing Sokka's pants because he ripped it recently. Tsukkio was leaning against Appa's saddle, gazing heavenly at the blue water of the ocean under us. I noticed how focused Katara was sewing Sokka's pants, and I felt inspired to show Katara a trick!