Important Announcement { MUST READ }

I know I should've clarified this before, but I'm an idiot and got too carried away with the thought of writing, but if you get to this chapter I recommend you read this to understand what is going on and what my future plans for this specific series are.
So I started off with writing about yuta and mark's confession of how they would confess to the reader ( you ). I'm planning to write about the rest of the members for this confession theme. I was thinking about also writing a boyfriend theme [ what kind of of bf they would be ] after I've written about all the members and how they would confess * in my opinion and terms. Which will take me some time so please bare with me. So let me know who you guys want to see next. I'm already starting on a Johnny one and if I take my time on it it'll be posted shortly. Not even gonna lie probably around 1-4 Am depending on how I feel. I'm also taking requests from you guys ! If you want to request it in the comments feel free to do so. And if not then dm me privately on my instagram.

Please follow my Instagram so you can message me because if you don't I probably won't be able to see the actual dm. And I'm not necessarily trying to gain more followers on my Instagram even though I would be so so grateful for it. But I'm telling you guys this just in case you want to request something, but you're too shy or want your request to be anonymous for personal reasons. And not only that I've come to an understanding in my own terms that wattpad's dm is really slow and not good for pm's because I've been having issues with it. And I'm not sure if that's a problem for anyone else, but please let me know about that too. Also let me know what you guys think of the confession theme !!! I'm all about taking critics and improving my writing !

Also like I've mentioned before please comment which member you want to see me write about next after johnny's confession. The most requested member will be the next member I'll spend time on ! Unless no one requests a specific member then I'll most go with how I feel and go along with the flow. So please don't ignore this and comment ! Yes you the one staring at the screen rn ! Gosh this was so long and that was not my intention lol sorry y'all.
I'll really appreciate it even if there's only about 41 of you guys so far ! And yes I'm going to also add winwin { sicheng } into this series too because he's been in NCT 127 even though he's not promoting with them atm I won't leave that cutie out, so if that's what you're worried about don't be. I'm not forgetting about our shy boy.

Thank You for the support !
Stay safe loves. - AUT
Instagram username : neonax_writess
name: neocity