"Leave me alone." I said to him as he mushed his head into my neck.

"Yeah aight." He spoke against my skin.

"I couldn't leave you alone if I wanted to." He began to leave small kisses, making me playfully roll my eyes.

"Stop it." I dragged out, wanting him to let me go. I was so mad at him for doing me like this but I couldn't say that I wasn't happy that it was a joke.

"I scared you?" He asked, pulling back to look at me.

"Yes, you scared me. Don't you see me crying." I told him, wiping my face.

He couldn't help to laugh as he looked down at me.

"I'm sorry. You know I wun' tryn' make you cry, baby."

"You really love a nigga." He shook his head with a smile.

"I wish I didn't." I rolled my eyes at him, making him grab me again.

"You know you don't mean that shit." He spoke softly into my ear.

"Your hair look good as hell though, baby." He continued to speak softly, trying to side track and I shook my head.

"Whatever. Get off of me."

"I don't like you right now so get off." I pulled away from him and he nodded slowly.

"Aight, then I ain't gon' show why I did this then." He said, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"What'd you do?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I don't know."

"Dominic, stop playing with me today. Okay?" I told him seriously, making him laugh.

"Aight."

"Let me show you then, ma." He asked trying to guide me back to the house and I looked at him skeptical.

"It better not be anything else crazy, Dominic."

"Aight baby, I got you."

"Come on."

*

Walking into the house, I gasped, looking around, it was dark but he'd put roses and candles everywhere. I instantly bawled as I turned around to hug him tightly.

I cried my eyes out as I held my arms around his neck and he held his around my waist. We didn't say anything as we just stood there embracing each other.

I'm so in love with this man. Was all I could think in this moment.

He did the sweetest things for me and I couldn't do anything but thank him.

"This is so beautiful." We finally let each other go and looked into each other's eyes.

"Thank you." I expressed and he nodded slowly.

"Ain't no thing, baby." He smirked, trying to play it cool with his too cool self.

"I love you." I expressed to him and he wasted no time, leaning in to kiss me. The kiss was wild and sloppy and we'd ended up falling on the couch because of it.

When we did, we looked into each other's eyes, knowing we both wanted it but we didn't go there. We both knew it would be too confusing right now so we simply just didn't go there.

He got off of me, standing to his feet as I did the same.

"How about I pour us some wine and we gon' head and talk in the dining room." He said and I nodded slowly, still wanting to jump all over him.