13.

Updating too fast for y'all? Maybe I should slow it down?

More comments🥺
let me hear y'all talk that talk.

Dominic
Two hours later

"So tell me what's up with you and Tiana, nigga?" I blew smoke out my nose, looking down at the ashtray.

The room went silent as I slowly looked up, confused why this nigga still hadn't answered my question.

"Whatchu can't hear?" I spat as Dej snatched the duct tape off of his mouth.

"Fuck!" He screamed out in agony.

"Are you kidding me, dude? How could I even answer with duct tape covering my mouth?" He spoke smartly, flexing his jaw.

As I looked up at him, I wasn't feeling the way he was talking to a nigga. So I nodded my head, telling Dej to do her thing.

"No no no!" He yelled, trying to squirm out of the chair he was tied to as she pointed her gun at his head.

I watched closely, really anticipating her pulling the trigger. The way I was feeling right now, I just wanted to see it happen. I deserved that much.

"You want me to, kid?" She asked me and this nigga's eyes bulged out of his face.

"No, please."

"Please." He started begging.

"Look man, I'll talk. I'll tell you whatever you want. Just no guns, no shots, no bullets. Okay?" He finally coorperated and I laughed harshly, nodding for Dej to put her gun down.

"Aight." I agreed, blowing smoke in his face while I sat there comfortably on his couch.

"Tell me something.."

"How you meet Tiana?" I narrowed my eyes, waiting for him to say anything I didn't like.

"Well, I met her in school."

"And I never wanted to date her or looked at her in that way. I just saw her around sometimes." He started and I nodded, putting the blunt out.

"So I don't know if you know but her mother works for the school. She works in the treasury office, where all the money flows in and out."

"And I'm there a lot." He admitted and I nodded as Dej listened intently.

"So one day her mother asked if I wanted to date her and I told her, no. Not because she's ugly or anything but I have a girlfriend." He went on and Dej and I both jolted our heads back.

"You have a girlfriend?" She asked him and he nodded quickly.

"But Ms.Wanda told me that if I dated her daughter, she'd see me through school. For no cost to me."

"Meaning free."

"Free?" Dej asked and he nodded.

"Free." He repeated.

"So I did what she asked of me but obviously Tiana and I were both cheating on the people we love. Just to get where we wanted to go. I got free school and Tiana got whatever she got." He shrugged and I scoffed, standing to my feet.

"Wow. Yo, this is some crazy shit right here." Dej shook her head, watching as I walked to the other side of the room.

I couldn't wrap my brain around this shit right now. T's mom was really out here doing some conniving shit and though I understood what was going on clearly now, that still didn't make up for T lying to me. She should've just told me about this shit from jump.

"Look man, had I known Tiana was in a relationship too we could've just faked it all. I would've preferred that anyway." He went on and I shook my head frantically as anger shot through me.

"Yo, tell me something." I walked back over to them.

"Did you fuck my girl?" I asked out of habit and he shook his head.

"No, man. Never."

"Tiana's a good girl, she'd never go that far with me."

"Don't lie to me, nigga. I saw all the messages." I went on, looking down at him.

"No, man. We never had sex." He spoke and I just looked down at him with pure hatred. I wanted to end this nigga right now. Right here.

"Okay, now that I think about it."

"There was this one time she begged for me to-" He started but stopped, nervously looking up at me.

"What?"

"Tell me."

"Tell me na' or I'm gon' kill you, nigga. On god, I'm gon' kill you." I snatched the gun from Dej's hand, pointing it at his temple.

"Alright. Alright." He said, giving in.

"One time she came over and she was upset about something but she wouldn't tell me what she was upset about. I'm guessing it was something with you." He looked up at me while I still held the gun firmly, ready to pop his ass.

"So we went upstairs and for the first time ever, she was all over me. Begging me to-" He started but stopped as he watched my face turn sour.

"What the fuck she beg you for nigga?!" I spat, needing to hear this.

"She begged me to eat her out and.."

"And what?" I spat, waiting for him to answer but the room was now quiet.

Cocking my gun back, he swallowed the lump in his throat before blurting out his answer.

"I did."

Hearing those words, I lost all sense of care. I no longer gave a fuck about shit.

Swinging the gun back, I quickly brought it back, slamming that shit against his head.

"Oh shit." Dej laughed as this bitch ass nigga slumped over in the chair. I did it over and over again before Dej pulled me away from him.

"Come on, bro." She said as blood started leaking from his mouth.

"Na', I'm tryn' kill this nigga, bro." I admitted, pushing her away from me.

"Yo, Dom."

"Stop."

"Na', they got me fucked up." I cocked the gun back and she roughly pushed me to the wall.

"Dom, chill." She went on.

"Yo, Deja."

"Gon' ahead yo before I hurt your ass too." I told her seriously, tryna make my way back over to this nigga but she was holding me tight.

"Dom, look. I know how you feel bro."

"But just chill. You gon' get locked the fuck up if you kill his white ass. No questions asked."

"It ain't worth it." She went on, trying to talk me out of it.

"It ain't worth it." She continued and I shook my head, feeling tears coming to my eyes. I was bitching right now, hearing that shit did something to my soul.

"Look." She spoke sternly as I looked up at the ceiling.

"Look at me!" She yelled, making me look down at her as she roughly held me up against the wall.

"That bitch ain't worth it, she's done. Fuck her."

*

Homagawd! *vine voice*

Thoughts? Opinions?

I can't believe they out here acting like this y'all. This is a hot ass mess. Let me finish praying for these fools. 🧘🏽‍♀️