☁︎︎20☁︎︎

"Shh, I got you babe, everything's okay."

Rye whispered as he cradled Andy's crying form. He'd woken up, crying loudly and breathing heavily. Almost to the point where he was hyperventilating. Rye woke up immediately after, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him into his chest.

I did take about an hour before Andy calmed down. Rye's soft humming lulling him to sleep. Rye yawned, closing his eyes to go back to sleep as well until he heard a whine. Forgetting that Onyx hadn't been fed yet. She whined again, this time louder as she'd seen that Rye was awake.

"Okay okay, I'm getting up" Rye said, carefully unlatching himself from Andy. Andy then whined as well making Rye snort, "now I have two kittens." Then Rye began to think. Onyx wasn't his and neither was Andy. Only two days and he'd already forgotten about the relationships that he and Andy were in.

How could he forget that he was with Madeline? His phone lights up with text after text from her. Andy's doing the same with messages from Harvey. Another whine from Onyx had thankfully shook him out of his thoughts. "Oops sorry buddy, lets go" he said leaning down to pick her up.

Andy felt around him. Once he realized that Rye wasn't there, his eyes slowly fluttered open. He yawned and stretched as he sat up. He checked the time on his phone, sighing at the almost hundreds of messages and missed calls from Harvey. How was he going to read all of them?

He sighed, figuring the best way to respond was FaceTime. Harvey answers immediately, not giving Andy a chance to say anything before he starts yelling. "Harvey!" Andy yells as he hadn't given him any room to say anything. "What!" He screams back, fuming with anger.

Andy looked at him in surprise before clearing his throat "I'm sorry for not answering earlier, I was asleep" he says looking down at his lap. He heard Harvey sigh dramatically, "just don't do it again, it makes me stressed and I can't preform awesomely if I'm stressed." Andy nodded, still staring down at his lap.

"Hey, look at me" Harvey says softly. Andy slowly does, "is everything okay?" Harvey's asks, voice laced with concern. Andy shakes his head. "Aww babe, what's going on?" Andy sighs again, "it's just I've been having these-" "oops sorry babe, it's meet and greet time but  I'll talk to you tonight okay?" Harvey says in a rush.

"It's okay, I'll talk to you later" Andy musters up a smile. "Awesome, love you bye" he says, not giving Andy a chance to say anything before he hangs up. Andy put his phone down before getting out of bed, in search of Rye. He finds him in the kitchen, Onyx sat on the table eating food. "You know, she shouldn't be eating on the table" Andy says with a slight laugh.

"Well, well, well, look who finally woke up" Rye taunts, getting up to go to the refrigerator, "good morning sleeping beauty." Andy blushed, rolling his eyes and going over to Onyx. "Good morning Ryan" he says getting a gasp from Rye. "My real name? That's low Andrew" Rye says, taking things out to make breakfast.

Andy flips him off before laying his head down on the table. He laughs as he feels Onyx purring and pawing at his hair. "Good morning Onyx" he says with his head still down. She simply meowed and went back to her food. Rye sat a plate down in front of him and took a seat. "I know it feels like all we do is party" Rye says with a laugh "but Brook is having his 21st birthday party."

Andy sat up and smiled at him. "Thank you for the breakfast, and yes you guys do party a lot but I'd love to go" he says, he eating a fork full of eggs. "Cool, oh and this party will be way different from our regular ones" Rye says, taking a sip of his orange juice. "How so?"Andy asks, putting down his fork.

"Well, Brook doesn't like the idea of big, publicity type parties. He's more of the small family and friends get together type." Andy made an "O" shape with his mouth going back to his food. A small party sounded nice and just what he needed to ease his stress.
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
Hope you guys are well and please keep signing petitions and donating. What's going on right now is so devastating and I wish it didn't have to happen this way. ✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿❤️