☁︎︎12☁︎︎

Andy was simply annoyed with Madeline's constant appearances. Of course he always loved the surprise get togethers the Ryes friends had. He loved them, but he wished Madeline wasn't there.

Every time that Rye and Andy showed up, she basically whisks Rye away. Always by his side through the whole evening. Andy really couldn't complain. He did still have Harvey to keep him company.

"So Mikey, how was the fashion show?" Harper asks, sitting down his drink. Mikey scoffed, uncrossing his legs a scooting to the edge of his seat. "Absolutely horrible, I mean the dresses looked like they were made by three year olds" he said making everyone laugh.

"What's the rating?" Brook asked. Mikey took a sip from his drink and snorted. "Should've been a zero but I have them a two, I'm not a monster" he said making everyone laugh. Mikey's blog had rates. Five for the best and one for the worst.

He basically went to fashion shows then rated them on his blog. Usually writing a hefty not about how it could be fixed in the future. Mikey was quite brutal on the blog but he was a very nice person.

"What about you Andy? When's the big magazine shoot?" Mikey asks, the attention now on him. He blushed before clearing his throat, not missing the uninterested look from Madeline. "It's next month actually" he said and everyone erupted in compliments and encouragement.

"So I'm going to Mulan next week for a photo shoot" Madeline then interrupted. Seeming to be quite over all the love that Andy was getting at the moment. "That's cool" Rye says simply and Madeline laughed, twirling her hair as she began talking about how much fun it's going to be.

When she started to say how much she wanted Rye to come with her, Andy took that as an opportunity to go to the kitchen. He went to refill his glass of water when arms wrapped around his waist.

A little frightened, Andy yelped. "Oh, I'm sorry babe,didn't mean to scare you" Harvey said with a little laugh. "It's okay, but you almost got a glass to the face" Andy said with a smirk, raising the empty glass to his face.

"I wouldn't even be mad about it cause I'd deserve it" Harvey said making Andy laugh as he nodded "yeah you would." The two of them were pulled into a comfortable silence. Harvey opening his mouth to break it when Rye bursted into the kitchen.

"Sorry to interrupt" Rye said, not sounding sorry at all "but Robbies having a party tonight and he wants us all to come." Andy had been to more parties than he even had been since he started living with Rye. Although, he didn't really like the parties, the sight of Rye dancing is the highlight of the night.

"Well can we go home and change?" Andy asked as he was in his regular clothes and he would much rather be "Angel" at the moment.

Rye nodded "ofcourse babe" he said. His heart warming as he saw Andy blush at the nickname. He gently took his hand into his, smirking as he saw Harvey's upset face. Rye knew that Harvey wanted to tell him off. Tell him that Andy was fully capable of walking on his own, but he bit his tongue. Because he didn't know if Andy liked him back and Rye hoped with every fiber of his being that he didn't.
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
I swear the party will be in the next chapter 😂