☁︎︎19☁︎︎

Rye had come back from Sonny and Robbie's later in the afternoon. He was going to go to Madeline's but he simply didn't have the energy to argue with her. So, he headed home in hope that Harvey was gone.

He didn't have energy for him and Andy's "cuteness"'either. He did stop for food, in case Andy hadn't eaten. "Andy I'm home" he called, walking into the apartment. When he didn't get an answer, he decided to walk up to his room.

He knocked twice before he heard the quiet "come in." Andy sat on his bed, cuddled into Onyx with tear tracks on his face. Rye went to him quickly, "Andy babe why were you crying?" He asks full of concern. That only made him burst into tears again.

Rye moved Onyx onto the floor before climbing into Andy's bed. He pulled him into his chest and held him while he let out all his tears. "Everything's okay babe, I got you" he whispered into his ear, kissing his temple.

Andy held tighter onto him, burying his face into his chest, wetting his T-shirt with his tears. "Let it all out" he said, rubbing his back soothingly. It did take a while for Andy to calm down. Eventually being so tired that he couldn't move his body.

So he laid on Rye's chest as they laid in silence. Only the faint sound of Onyx purring. Neither of them really thinking about how close they were at the moment, just comfortable in each other's presence. "Andy, wanna tell me why your were upset?" Rye asked very softly, afraid to set him off again but dying to know what hurt his baby.

Andy sighed turning to look him in the eye, his bottom lip quivering, "t-thank y-you f-for t-taking m-me I-in" he barely managed to get out before bursting into tears once more. Rye frowned, pulling him even closer to him.

That's what was troubling him, his past. "Those bad thoughts will never trouble you again as long as I'm here" he says, holding him impossibly closer. "Thank you" Andy muttered, burying his face back into his chest. "Anything for you Angel."
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
Here's a little bit of Randy ig 😂