☁︎︎29 ☁︎

Rye's luxury apartment was filled with love, love making, and cuddles after everything that had happened. He and Andy were so happy, finally getting to live out both of their awaited fantasies without worry of hurting someone else. It was perfect, until it wasn't. They were soon blindsided by a simple post a of a video to an Instagram of a certain someone.

Someone Rye should've been paying attention to at Harvey's party instead of ignoring them. He knew something would happen, but he wasn't expecting this and he couldn't have been if his attention was too captivated by finally receiving his wants. A simple video of him and Andy almost kissing and then him being whisked away by Harvey.

It was obvious what was happening at even a simple glance, you had to be dumb if you couldn't see it. Now Rye wouldn't have been worried about such things if it weren't for the attachments and comments rolling in. Attachments of photos of him and Andy or him and Angel being too close, even some that he thought no one would notice.

Her caption was lengthy, explaining every last detail of their relationship. And incase anyone had doubted they were together or she was lying, she posted screenshots of their text messages at the beginning of their relationship. Even photos of their friend group photos to prove that she'd known him and they weren't just acquaintances or she was some crazy fan.

Still, there were some who still defended Rye. Calling anyone that was taking her side a "fake fan." Explaining how no one really knew who she was until the five seconds after checking under a hashtag where they found said post. Rye could've laughed if it weren't for the other comments, the one taking her side.

He could deal with the ones about him, calling him a cheater and saying he "couldn't keep it in his pants" but what he couldn't deal with is the ones about Andy. They called him a home wrecker, not knowing who he really was. To the outside world, Angel was a female and only his group of friends knew the truth.

So as much as he hated Madeline at the moment, he was thankful she didn't go that far. Rye couldn't think straight, his phone dinging every five minutes as he was tagged in posts after posts wasn't helping either. Soon, messages had flooded to his dms. So many that his phone had crashed. He groaned loudly, throwing it across the room and cringing as it sound like it hit a wall.

"Woah, it's too early to make a trip to the apple store, at least try putting it in rice first" he heard groggily from behind him. He turned to see Andy standing there, slightly stretching one arm up while the other rubbed at his sleep filled eyes and messy hair in all directions. He only wore boxers and one of Rye's button down shirts that was a little too big for him. The top two buttons undone, giving view to the milky white skin of his collarbones.

Biting his lip at the taint he'd added to it, littered with love bites. He bent down to pick up Onyx, who was much bigger and who'd followed in behind him, and walked over to the couch where he sat. "Wanna tell me what your phone did?" Andy joked, bumping his shoulder slightly. He dropped it immediately once he realized Rye's expression was anything but joking. Worried, anxious, and anger was what he could see clear in his features.

He carefully asked what was wrong, taking one of his hands and placing it on his thigh while his other petted Onyx. He used it as a way to calm himself for whatever Rye was going to say. "Have you checked any social media today?" Rye asked lowly, feeling tension build up as he shook his head. "I fell asleep last night before I could charge my phone, why?"

Rye didn't say anything, simply grabbing his iPad from the table, clicking on an app, and shoving it into his hands. Everything seemed to have gotten quieter as Andy scrolled. He didn't make a sound, not a scoff or a sound of disagreement, he just scrolled. And once he'd seen enough, he placed the tablet back onto the table.

It took a few more minutes of silence before Andy let out a sigh, "it's my fault." Rye was quick to protest, "it's not your fault, it's Madelines!" Andy shook his head, looking down at his hand that still petted Onyx's fur. "If I hadn't have said yes to Harvey's offer of me being his boyfriend just because I thought I had no chance with you, I wouldn't have cheated on him.

And if I had told my fans that I was a guy, they wouldn't think you cheated on Madeline with two different people. A-and maybe if I had just stayed quiet in that alleyway, your life wouldn't be so completely ruined!" Andy shouted at the end, tears starting to run down his cheeks. He apologized profusely to Rye, spewing about how he screwed everything up and everyone over.

"Y-you could be happy with Madeline if it weren't for me, I'm such a screw up!" Rye pulled him into his arms, holding him tightly and letting his tears soak his shirt. Onyx not moving an inch, quietly sleeping on his lap. "Shh, never ever say that again! Baby you're not a screw up" Rye said softly, running his fingers through his messy hair "you're everything I could ever ask for.

I'm not happy unless I'm with you." Andy only whimpered and sniffled pushing himself impossibly closer to him. Suddenly, there was a knock at his door . He didn't want to get up to open it since Andy was so close to him, so he used his voice command. It swung open a second later with a very red faced Harvey, him talking very fast about how pissed he was at Madeline.

"And how dare she make herself the victim! If anyone's even slightly the victim, it's Andy!" He stopped, breathing heavily and taking a few calming breaths. His fiery eyes cooled down once he spotted Andy's state. "Andy" he sighed, coming to sit beside the two of them and placing a hand on his shoulder. "You being like this is exactly what she wants, don't feed into her plans, get back at her."

Andy pulled away from Rye's chest and shook his head, "I don't want to get back at her, I just want everything to be okay. I want to get everything out." Rye grabbed both of his hands and kissed them softly, Harvey rubbing his back comfortingly. "If that's what you want, then let's do it." So that's how Rye started a livestream telling his side.

Of course there were some who immediately believed him and some who still believed he was lying but simple messages and videos from Harvey's time in Mulan was enough to get the majority on his side. However, Rye decided to leave out details about Andy or Angel, simply ignoring the comments about them. He admitted to cheating but he never mentioned who.

Andy decided that it would be better to do his own livestream, going up to his room to be alone. Well with Onyx of course. He was nervous to say the least but it was long overdue and he couldn't let it drag out any longer. Everyone deserved to know the truth and he was tired of hiding it. So, he set up his camera, placed onyx in his lap, and pressed 'start live'.

The views went up and the comments rolled in but Andy didn't look at them, he simply stared at his door where, Rye and Harvey now stood, and smiled. They gave him thumbs ups and he let out a breath. He could do this as long as they were there with him.

"Hi" he breathed out "I'm Andy but you know me as Angel."
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
It's been a while, my baaaad😅 I didn't really know what to do or how to end the book so it was just there until randomly tonight I got an idea to update it. The next chapter will be the last one, as sad as that is, on a positive note thank you to everyone who read the book, voted on it, added it to their reading lists or even to their libraries ❤️