❤️Rini - Always here for you❤️

Summary

Ricky and Nini are best friends but Ricky has feelings for Nini that she doesn't know about. Everyone else knows about them though. Nini dates guys but they always use her and Ricky is there for Nini but one day, he gets tired of her being so oblivious to how he feels to her.

Ricky's POV

I was on my phone looking through Instagram at 10:47 when Nini called me, she doesn't normally call me so late and she's on a date now and never calls me during them unless...

R-Ricky N-Nini

R - Hey Nini! What's up?
N - He... *Sobbing* he was... *Sobbing* kissing a *sobbing* g-girl infront *sobbing* of the *sobbing* restaurant.
R - Ok, Nini. I will head to yours and we will talk about it.
N - Thanks *sobbing* Ricky.
R - No problem

I hang up the phone. I knew from the very second Nini told me she was dating EJ Caswell that he was bad news and was just going to cheat on her like every other guy does.

Nini and I have been best friends since we were born. Our parents were very close so we were very close and everytime a guy used her, I was there.

I like her. Like, like like her, a lot. But we are best friends so that would just make things awkward so I keep those feelings to myself. Her moms, my parents and the whole gang knew but didn't tell her either. Maybe someday.

I knocked the door of the house owned by the Salzar-Roberts and when Nini opened it I squeezed her hard and walked inside, into her room.

"... And when I drive up I see him and that Gina girl making out infront of the restaurant so I go up and say 'hi EJ whatcha doing' and he just says we are over and I'm like damn right we are. Ugh! Why? Why can't there just be one decent guy out there who likes me for who I am and doesn't want to just get in my pants?" She blabbers.

"Nini, is there anyone at all?" I ask her meaning me, without making it too obvious.

"No Ricky" she says "It's a small town and I know everyone. No guy likes me that doesn't want to just use me. All I want is a good guy. Are my expectations far too high?"

"Are you 100% sure Nini?" I ask her.

"YES RICKY!" She shouted at me "I'M SURE THAT NO GUY LIKES ME"

"WELL NINI! WHAT ABOUT ME? HAVE YOU NOT NOTICED THE WAY I LOOK AT YOU OR THE WAY I COMFORT YOU EVERY TIME A GUY CHEATS ON YOU OR USES YOU? I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU NINI AND EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS BUT YOU! I AM THE DECENT GUY YOU ARE LOOKING FOR" I blurt out.

Nini's POV

Did he just??? My best friend???

"Ricky... I didn't know you felt that way about me" I said apologetically.

"Well now you do" he said before getting up and leaving angrily.

"Wait! Ricky! No!" I called after him as he left and I sold down the door.

"What's wrong honey?" Momma C asked.

"You knew? He confessed he liked me and took off! I am an idiot" I said.

"Oh honey" Momma D sat beside me as Momma C got me some tea.

"Wait" I said as I got up "I need to go after him"

I ran out the door and ran after the boy on his skateboard.

"Ricky! Wait!" I called and he turned around to see me.

"What?" He asked rudely.

I ran up to him and kissed him passionately.

"I'm so sorry Ricky" I said as I pulled away "I messed up bad in my life and I..."

But he cut me off with his lips smashing down on mine.

"Forgiven" he said "will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" I squealed and kisses him again "As long as you don't use me" I joke.

"Never" he said as we walked back to my house.

Comment shippings and plots please!